What are your most-wanted tables?

Mechanix77

Banned
Aug 31, 2013
South Park pinball! It hasn't been mentioned yet that I know of. There's a gas station right by where I work that had it. We may have ruined it though. It would never tilt. But you could kill Kenny, and there was a chef mode. All the sound effects were great. Also 'tron' and 'transformers would be awesome. These will never get made by FS I'm sure

My local arcade has it, and honestly, I don't get the massive fascination? I find it boring.

It's one of the most easiest modern tables ever created.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Hi, I posted this wish list many months ago and it was good to see that 1 out of this list has been released, however it wasn't quite my favourite, EBD is my favourite pinball of all time. Realistically, what are the chances of these tables being released?

Space Invaders is almost impossible because there are legal issues with the backglass. Mr & Mrs Pacman would also be almost impossible because of licensing. The rest have a shot of being made. Eight Ball Deluxe looks to be almost a sure bet of happening. So I'd guess that will be the next pin on your list that we see.

Squid

Senior Creature
Mar 22, 2012
why are there legal issues?

ew5212ad0c.jpg

I believe it has issues with a likeness to H.R. Giger's Alien design.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012

I'm basing it on what was written in another thread. (See quote below and link to the original thread)

Here's one that will never be licensed: Bally's Space Invaders. The artwork is a blatant ripoff of H. R. Giger's concepts for Alien (especially the critter on the backglass, who is basically a Xenomorph with red eyes), and I think there was actually a lawsuit over it that stopped production of the game.

http://digitalpinballfans.com/showt...nsed/page2?highlight=Space+invaders+backglass

N

netizen

Bally was sued over the game's resemblance to designs by H. R. Giger. In fact, they ended up stopping production of the game early due to pending lawsuits although 11,400 machines were still produced. A settlement was reached with Fox studios where royalties were paid to the studio for each pinball sold and Fox was also given approximately 3 pinballs to use for the promotion of the sequel to Alien, named Aliens.
http://pinside.com/pinball/archive/space-invaders

hwanjoe

Oct 19, 2013
Most Wanted Table... Sega Baywatch!
Look at how much action was in that game! I'm sure this would have to be a kickstarter pinball with all those actor likeness and licenses.

But here are my other most wanted tables:
Addams Family
Lethal Weapon 3
Simpsons (Data East)
Playboy
Xenon
X-Files
Jurrassic Park
Tron Legacy
South Park

Thank you for already creating 5 of my all time favorites (Elvira and the Party Monsters, Scared Stiff, Funhouse, Whirlwind, and White Water) Farsight is awesome!

Jan 6, 2013
I really want The phantom of the opera.Nightmare on elm street,Spirit,Dirty Harry ,Flash Gordon ,Dracula,Xenon,Volcano it is hard to list them all there are so many of them that could put on here ...But of course my # 1 would be Tales f.t.c. i hope we get that i really love the horror pinball tables i hope we get them all.

switch3flip

Jan 30, 2013
1. Spiderman
2. Spiderman
3. Spiderman
4. Simpsons
5. Adams Family
6. World cup soccer
7. Red and Ted's
8. Shadow
9. Radical!
10. LOTR
+ South Park (nostalgic reasons)

Last edited:

Mechanix77

Banned
Aug 31, 2013
I never knew there was a "Baywatch" table?!? That's awesome! lol

What's the table next to it, on the right? "Spectrum"?

Never heard of it.

Last edited:

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
I never knew there was a "Baywatch" table.

Played the real table a couple of weeks ago at an expo.
There was 100 tables there and a lot of people, and if you watched people's patterns, most passsed this by unlooked. It wasn't completely ignored, but significantly less demand than other tables around it.

I thought it played great, love the shots and missions, loads to do.

It must be 'The Hoff' putting them off. Give this a chance if you find one.

Last edited:

Mechanix77

Banned
Aug 31, 2013
Played the real table a couple of weeks ago at an expo.
There was 100 tables there and a lot of people, and if you watched people's patterns, most past this by unlooked. It wasn't completely ignored, but significantly less demand than other tables around it.

I thought it played great, love the shots and missions, loads to do.

It must be 'The Hoff' putting them off. Give this a chance if you find one.

I would definitely love to check this out!

...and the first thing I noticed on the backboard was Pamela Anderson! ;-)

Last edited:

Mechanix77

Banned
Aug 31, 2013
Did I mention I REALLY want "Freddy: A Nightmare on Elm Street"? Talk about one of the very few good Gottlieb tables!

I'd take this over that way too easy, way overrated "South Park" table any day of the week!

chemmerling

Jan 19, 2013
I'd love to see some cocktail tables integrated into this... maybe season 3? One I enjoyed was "Night Moves". It was produced in 1989 by International Concepts, manufactured by Premier (Gottlieb). Seems to be a very rare table.

Mechanix77

Banned
Aug 31, 2013
I'd love to see some cocktail tables integrated into this... maybe season 3? One I enjoyed was "Night Moves". It was produced in 1989 by International Concepts, manufactured by Premier (Gottlieb). Seems to be a very rare table.

I just typed it up, what a weird table! I don't recall ever seeing one like that before?

Eegah

May 12, 2013

They have this at the Pacific Pinball Museum. Honestly I didn't care for it much.

What I did really enjoy however was Phantom of the Opera, and I'd love to see that make it in. I know it's a Data East game so we're in uncharted territory as far as licensing with whomever owns their division, but is the table itself licensed off a movie or Andrew Lloyd Weber's take? The book itself should be long out of copyright by now as Leroux died in 1927.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.