What are your most-wanted tables?

switch3flip

Jan 30, 2013
I was born in the late 60's and always had an affinity for electronics and games.

These are the tables that are special to me that are not available yet for Pinball Arcade.

• 1966 Williams 8 Ball with the fantastic 500 point loop in the middle of the table.
  • 1980 Bally Xenon
  • 1986 Williams High Speed
  • 1988 Williams Cyclone (no multiball? hell no, who needs it?)
  • 1989 Williams Black Knight 2000 (always got the highest score at Mission Beach arcade in San Diego back in 89-90.)

Love flow, and my favorite table is Medieval Madness, although I have NEVER had the opportunity to play on a real version. Star Trek: TNG was the last pinball machine I played with the specific purpose of playing pinball, and not just something I stumbled upon and played to pass the time at a restaurant or movie theater.

I think you mean the arcade by the rollercoaster in mission beach, I used to play there a lot ten years after you did, round 99'. I was born ten years after you, late 70's. So you're the the one that had those old scores I beat on BK2000? No, just kidding. I was mostly playing south park and had the high scores on that game.
I can tell you Medieval Madness is even better in reality! We have it at my local arcade and it's like playing TPA in 5D or something :) On the other hand I've never had the opportunity to play Star Trek IRL and it's my most wanted table to try in reality :)

Last edited:

Michael DiFilippo

Mar 26, 2012
Without picking any newer STERN tables, in no particular order my top 3:

1. Star Wars Trilogy
2. Goldeneye
3. Lord of the Rings

I'm a sucker for mainstream franchises. :p

AtomicDragon

Dec 2, 2013
Going with a realistic list that I am pretty sure can be done by TPA here...

• Black Knight 2000
• Mata Hari
• Addams Family
• Cyclone
• Medusa
• Apollo (1967)
• Xenon
• Gold Strike

LiquidFreon

Dec 9, 2012
1) The Simpsons Pinball Party
2) World Cup Soccer
3) Addams Family
4) Indiana Jones (Wiiliams & Stern) Make it a pack :D

Just the thought makes me salivate like a Pavlov dog!

doedje

Sep 4, 2013
My absolute favorite pinball machines of all times

This list is based on machines I played IRL. So don't feel bad when your favorite is not on the list, I probably never got a change to play it....

1. Star Trek: The Next Generation
2. Party Zone
3. Terminator 2: Judgment Day
4. Black Knight 2000
5. The Who's Tommy - Pinball Wizard
6. The Flinstones (hardly ever see this machine mentioned on the forum, but I think it was great!)
7. Indiana Jones: The Pinball Adventure
8. Demolition Man (another heavily neglected machine on the forum...)
9. The Shadow
10. Junkyard
11. Fish Tales

grey: already available in TPA
red: coming in Season 3

(yep, born mid 70's)

Enconex

Dec 10, 2013
Lord of the Rings.

If I could pay one thousand dollars to have LOTR produced id give it up. My favorite movies are the LOTR trilogy, so im somewhat biased, but id give so much to have this table made.

Having played the real table i can guarantee its awesome :).

Last edited:

Deltaechoe

Aug 30, 2013
Dr Who and Addams Family are what I'm feeling today

As far as LOTR goes, every once in awhile stern surprises us all and makes a really really good table (FLAMESHIELD UP) and LOTR was one of those. It's too bad the licensing situation is going to make that one of the tables we might not see, even with a kickstarter. The LOTR licenses remain hugely popular especially with the Hobbit trilogy being a thing right now. I imagine that Middle-Earth Enterprises will be pricing licensing deals at a level where only large publishers (eg EA, Activision, Zenimax) can afford to take the risk.

Last edited:

clavain

Dec 23, 2013
Wish List

Revenge From Mars (probably my favorite pinball game of all time. Simply ridiculously fun!)

Silverball Mania

Addam's Family

Indiana Jones

Phantom of the Opera

Mata Hari

Jurassic Park

Pla

Dec 31, 2013
I wish most to see:
Nr.1 -Roadshow - A better classic then fun-house in my eye's and the hilarious missions across whole USA are hard too forget.
Nr.2 -Blackrose - Kinda of better then PoTC and that cannon is legendary!.
Nr.3 -Earthshaker - One of the very first with a shaker is a technical step-stone for all pinball games.

Would be kinda great too see:
Nr.1 -Big Bang Bar - I know its a capcom game but you can allays dream =)? kind a 18+, but from the reviews and everything that is a machine i want too try, there is not a single one in Sweden =(.
Nr.2 -The Addams Family - A big classic that is highly rated on many sites and by almost everyone i know. (pinball harcore friends get all worked up when you mention the Gold edition for sale on the net)
Nr.3 -The Simpsons Pinball Party - A family favorite i wish i could ever too play but with around 1600Km too nearest TsPp machine i can just keep dreaming.

I gave my list and my reasons i hope it wasn't too much ^^

Last edited:

chadderack

Dec 31, 2013
one of my new loves is definitely bram stokers dracula :cool:
Bram Stoker's Dracula
The Tables I Want The Most Are:
1. The Addams Family
2. Bram Stokers Dracula
The Addams Family
Bram Stoker's Dracula
Dracula (Bram Stokers)
1. Dracula
3. Bram Stoker's Dracula

Just these three:

Bram Stoker's Dracula
Addams Family (though I own a real live Addams Family)
Rocky & Bullwinkle (a really fun machine I was only able to play a few times. Great multiballs)

Also... if they're going to do "The Simpsons" at some point, may as well try to get both TSPP and the original 1990 Data East machine (sort of like how they did the Elvira machines). Apparently Stern owns the rights to the old machine anyway.

oqvist

Nov 23, 2013
Could have it on the side. A lot of wasted space on 16:9 monitors. Don´t have to be 1:1 size honestly either :)

I am on a 50" Tv so for me it should work I believe lol

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts