What have you been playing? (Besides pinball)

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
Just finished The Last of Us on PS3 and, finally, finished the story mode in Skyrim, also on PS3. Purchased the season 2 pass for The Walking Dead. Played the first episode. I'll probably get The Wolf Among Us season pass as I enjoyed the demo.

On iPad I picked up Bastion for a dollar and finished it last week.

Gotta love the winter. No yardwork and house work is kept at a minimum. It's my catch up time for gaming.

Kemetman72

Banned
Sep 12, 2012
I've been playing Doki-Doki Universe (PS4). The game is actually decent and stress free and fun. Don't Starve also and Resogun and of course TPA.

grashopper

Sep 14, 2012
Used a free week of PS+ code to buy Enslaved for 5 bucks (got 5 dollars free from Sony for trying Music Unlimited yay free game) haven't tried it yet.
Also picked up Ico to play again until my week is up. Not quite as good as I remember.

N

netizen

Baldur's Gate 2 is out on iOS!

$15 and nearly 2GB...definitely worth it though.

http://appshopper.com/games/baldurs-gate-ii

DAMN!! And here i was going to tell y'all about how I was playing Bard's Tale that I got in a Humble Bundle on both my 'droid and on Steam.

The Steam version has the same game as on 'droid but also includes the OG Bard's Tale trilogy for the olde school sort.

OFC that Baldur's Gate will be coming soon on Android, ppfftt it's always coming soon on 'droid, LOL

"Don't Starve" on PS4. Love it.

Is that the indy game where you are a middle class food truck vendor trying to make it day to day, pay bills, and not get robbed etc?

ScotchYeti

Apr 13, 2012
I picked up Mass Effect 1 on the PS3 for 5 Euros. Sweet. :)

Baldur's Gate definitely sounds interesting too, I have fond memories of the series but don't know if I will play through it again.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
I used to play Motorstorm RC on the PS3. Too bad it has no real Multi Player Mode.

That game is pretty cool as well actually. Would be a lot better with real online play, but even just competing with your friend's ghost laps is fun.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
that R/C game looks sweet! I remember getting R/C PRO AM for NES on christmas...1st controller I ever broke, I eventually got good at it.

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
Right now I am playing conker's bad fur day and banjo kazooie

Banjo Kazooie. There's a title I associate with controller breaking rage. While it was one of my favorite N64 titles and I collected ever jiggy and note, the journey there was full of anger and swear inducing frustration. Mainly because of the camera. The shipyard level where there was a lot of swimming had me telling the game to go f*ck itself a lot.

I remember buying Conker too at the end of N64's life. I didn't play it as much though. I guess that I had enough of Rare's collectathon type of games. Banjo Kazooie, Banjo Tooie and Donkey Kong 64 had worn me out.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
Link Between Worlds. The first top-down BUTTONS Zelda game that Nintendo have made in a decade. It's wonderful.

Finished everything in the game aside from StreetPass, where I have 40/50 medals. You can't rush StreetPass, obviously, so I'm starting Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories (1.5 version) tonight while I wait for the hits.

Squid

Senior Creature
Mar 22, 2012
My tastes are pretty simple. Pinball and Battlefield 3. That's all I need. Throw in some Tekken and the odd racing game from time to time and that's all I pretty much play.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts