What initials/name do you use for high scores?

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
EEL, in arcades of the greater Brisbane area back in the 90's. And today, if I can find a pinball in decent condition.

And now in local leaderboards on TPA since 2012

Squid

Senior Creature
Mar 22, 2012
If I used my real initials, people would start thinkin' that pinball is a Communist propaganda tool.

My initials are MAO. I thought MOE was a better choice.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
If I used my real initials, people would start thinkin' that pinball is a Communist propaganda tool.

My initials are MAO. I thought MOE was a better choice.

Now I'm craving some MAYO :)

*goes and makes a sandwich*

Last edited:

warh0g

Jan 3, 2013
I have to honest, I usually just leave the local TPA leaderboard initials blank out of laziness. ;)

I allways punch them in! Because my buddy keeps entering ASS when he gets on the local highscore so I try to clear the leaderboard with only WHG :D

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
Do you think it would be cool to have your initials appended in brackets to your Farsight username high score on the leader board?

Kind of like a throwback to a time when your pinball identity was captured with three initials?

jaredmorgs (EEL) 573 573 570

Squid

Senior Creature
Mar 22, 2012
That's a great idea but, we all know how juvenile some people can be. I foresee a mostly asinine leaderboard sprinkled with feces.

Vyrastas

Mar 26, 2013
On Pinball Arcade I just use AAA since no one else will really see them. On a real pinball or arcade machine I'd use BUM.

Pinandy

Aug 30, 2012
If i reach a really good score, i use "N D". or. "ND ".
Otherwise i mostly use a quick "AAA".

Gesendet von meinem iPad mit Tapatalk HD

Jul 2, 2012
Do you think it would be cool to have your initials appended in brackets to your Farsight username high score on the leader board?

Kind of like a throwback to a time when your pinball identity was captured with three initials?

jaredmorgs (EEL) 573 573 570

Yeah, a great idea, though I'd display them in another order like this:

TPH tuomas 573.644.066.570

That way the initials always appear neatly stacked, regradless of how long or short the nicks are :)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts