What is your favourite table

gazgti

Jan 31, 2016
As the title says whats your favourite table and why also what platform do you play on / prefer.
I cant pin down a personal favourite I have recently got quite obsessed with theatre of magic. I also like t l z and i do like bride of pinbot alot but i think this might be due to playing it as a kid on holiday. I like adams family but become very thrustrated with it and make alot of silly mistakes. I can only seem to nudge up do i need to complete all wizard goals to change the nudge im playing on a. Adroid phone aswell wich im guesing isnt the best thjng to play on.

strells

Oct 7, 2014
I love TAF, but I have to go with Attack From Mars. I spent so much time with this table IRL in grad school and got all the angles down perfectly, and now I've done the same in TPA. If I had an opportunity to own a real table, it would be hard to choose between TAF and AFM.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
My all time favorite real life pin is TAF. On TPA I usually play the most recent release, or one of the pins that don't have super long ball times.

gordonabrown

May 3, 2016
My favourite is Attack From Mars. Largely because of the Sci-fi theme but the game also is a lot of fun - great modes and a fun but simple layout.

For TPA I play on PC.

JefferyD

May 10, 2013
My all-around fave is Monster Bash, but my most played is probably a tie between Big Shot and Firepower. I play on the iPad.

I have an older iPad on which my Pinball Arcade app hasn't been updated since the middle of season 3, and that's where I play most of my Firepower & Big Shot. They're locked in a time warp before they got a physics update and I enjoy them a bit more. I think they were both harder back then.

On my newer iPad I mostly play Dracula, T2, Fish Tales and Black Rose. And since I'm iOS, I'm waiting to buy the latest season pack. I've played all of the free-trial versions and I'm sure that two or three of them are going to be in my regular rotation. Can't wait!

JPelter

Jun 11, 2012
Big Shot for sure. Very challenging and short gametimes. I tend to like older games more in general anyway though. Platform-wise Steam has to be it for sure since playing in portrait mode is just so much more fun for seeing all of the playfield at once.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
White Water holds a great nostalgia factor for me, and I really like F-14 (fantastic music).

But I'm still waiting on what I think would instantly become my two favorite tables: Corvette (oh, the combos!) and Jurassic Park.

I may be waiting for some time, especially for the latter :(

Mclong

Apr 22, 2016
Elvira: Scared Stiff was my first virtual pinball purchase before I knew about TPA. That game holds lots of nostalgic memories for me along with Twilight Zone and Bride of Pin*Bot. Elvira: Scared Stiff is a great table for many reasons including 4 multi-ball modes, Elvira mistress of the dark innuendos, the six tales of terror and back box spinning spinner.

Thankfully, I found Elvira: Scared Stiff which lead to purchasing Season 1 Pro pack. After playing Season 1 for a couple months, reliving some old tables and finding a few I'd never played, I really like AFM. I purchased Season 2 Pro last weekend and I'm sure within a short time frame to purchase Season 3, 4 and 5 if the latter goes on sale. I'm sure to find new favorites but regardless I'll forever want to "hit the crate."

Currently, my favorite newer machine is Star Trek LE by Stern and I'm waiting eagerly for Stern Pinball Arcade. I play on iOS.

Last edited:

gazgti

Jan 31, 2016
I like scared stiff aswell. I havent really purchased any more tables lately as i am unsure as to what platform i will be on in the future so dont wanna pay out and have to double purchase

tyche

Oct 6, 2012
Diner (iOS). I have a few others but I really like the feel of this table. Just classic pinball imho.

fenderbendr

Dec 1, 2012
BK2000. It was one of the first real pinball tables that I played and I was hooked, as you can probably tell by my profile pic. Great music and fast paced play. I'd love to own a real one someday.

Metalzoic

Jun 8, 2012
Tables I played in TPA that made me want to own the real versions?

Tales of the Arabian Nights
Circus Voltaire
Black Rose
Starship Troopers
High Speed 2
Black Knight 2000
and Safe Cracker

I have the seasons on Vita which sucks, has terribad support and a massive **** ton of glitches and issues. This is the version that made me hate Farsight with every fiber of my being.
I have the 1-4 seasons on PS4 which sucks so bad I'd fire everyone at Farsight if I could.
I have all the seasons on Steam and the DX11 version is good enough that I can ignore my hate from the other 2 versions. However the new UI is so terrible that I'll hate them again the moment it's forced on us.
I have 2 tables in the Stern Pinball Arcade game and so far I like that one... Other than the fact that it is mostly rehashed tables from TPA with only 2 new ones.

Anubis

Jun 4, 2016
High Speed is my favorite. I tend to prefer fast tables as opposed to ones loaded with toys.

I play on iPad. High Speed seems easier on TPA than IRL because many IRL tables have a deadened ramp flipper and it is harder to get that shot.

Mclong

Apr 22, 2016
I like scared stiff aswell. I havent really purchased any more tables lately as i am unsure as to what platform i will be on in the future so dont wanna pay out and have to double purchase

Gazgti, Let me know what platform you decide to go with and your reason why?

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts