What Table Next for PS3?

The Night Flier

Jun 10, 2014
Do you guys think we'll have to wait 6 more months before a new release ?

Better not.Whatever issues there were concerning Vita and whatnot they have been sorted out.I expect Cyclone and Jackbot within the next 6 weeks.We shouldn't be made to wait any longer.There is no reason why the releases can't be more regular again.

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
Better not.Whatever issues there were concerning Vita and whatnot they have been sorted out.I expect Cyclone and Jackbot within the next 6 weeks.We shouldn't be made to wait any longer.There is no reason why the releases can't be more regular again.

I think they will wait for Xenon for the next submission. The table releases are at an odd number now, and that would mean that as it stands, the last table of season 4 will come out the same time as the first table in season 5, which doesn't seem right to me. If they wait for Xenon, it will all balance out.

The Night Flier

Jun 10, 2014
I think they will wait for Xenon for the next submission. The table releases are at an odd number now, and that would mean that as it stands, the last table of season 4 will come out the same time as the first table in season 5, which doesn't seem right to me. If they wait for Xenon, it will all balance out.

I don't care about odd numbers.A priority for Farsight should always be to get the tables out asap.Kind of the point of a Season/Season Pass imo.To have a somewhat regular and constant release pattern.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
I reckon they'll probably release a table stand-alone at some point to even out the number again. But with the Playstation approval process, who knows...

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
I honestly would rather have good quality tables before anything. It'd be great to get flawless tables monthly, but who are we kidding?

The Night Flier

Jun 10, 2014
I honestly would rather have good quality tables before anything. It'd be great to get flawless tables monthly, but who are we kidding?

Sure quality control comes first.Usually that is not an issue, current Vita issue(which has been solved) notwithstanding.It seems the submission&approval process always seems to take Farsight&Sony a long and uncertain amount of time.Farsight seems to have more problems in that area than other companies, for example Zen.Zen usually announces their tables about 2-4 weeks ahead of time with a specific date and that date usually is rocksolid.None of this, we'll see what happens stuff.

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
Sure quality control comes first.Usually that is not an issue, current Vita issue(which has been solved) notwithstanding.It seems the submission&approval process always seems to take Farsight&Sony a long and uncertain amount of time.Farsight seems to have more problems in that area than other companies, for example Zen.Zen usually announces their tables about 2-4 weeks ahead of time with a specific date and that date usually is rocksolid.None of this, we'll see what happens stuff.

I could be wrong, but I think zen waits to be approved on all platforms before announcing a date. Farsight just takes the earliest possible date.

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
I could be wrong, but I think zen waits to be approved on all platforms before announcing a date. Farsight just takes the earliest possible date.
Like a fast-track kind of thing. Now, if tables were done a month or 2 in advance, that would be different.

The Night Flier

Jun 10, 2014

In any case Zen announcements are stable.If Farsight is taking the earliest possible date lately it is still taking them too long.Take for example Life is Strange which is released episodically.The next release is always supposed to be within 6 weeks.But they decide on a case to case basis and from week to week.We're not done this week yet but next week it is coming out.Once they have decided then there is no maybe.No we'll see how Sony handles submission and approval.Date announced and then it'll come.
With Farsight one seems to be dancing in the dark concerning their releases on the PS.Why not communicate their gameplan.How many tables are going to be released next and presumably when?Those tables are already out on several other platforms.Shouldn't be that hard to knock em out on PS if they really wanted to do it asap.As said above, if you want to do the Season thing(and also take money upfront for it) then make it a genuine Season with regular releases.If not one table monthly then 2 every two months.

HiHat

Sep 12, 2012
It sounds as if Cyclone is the next table to be released (during this millennium, one hopes) in Season 4. Can anyone tell me what other tables, if any, will appear in Season 4? Is there a full S4 list somewhere? Thanks! :confused:

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
It sounds as if Cyclone is the next table to be released (during this millennium, one hopes) in Season 4. Can anyone tell me what other tables, if any, will appear in Season 4? Is there a full S4 list somewhere? Thanks! :confused:

Cyclone, Jack Bot and Xenon are next, in that order. It's not officially confirmed, but it sounds like Road Show is after. We're not sure about the last one.

HiHat

Sep 12, 2012
Thanks!

Cyclone, Jack Bot and Xenon are next, in that order. It's not officially confirmed, but it sounds like Road Show is after. We're not sure about the last one.

I appreciate the update; FS doesn't seem to be updating the page with the release chart any more... :(

WPinball

Apr 6, 2014
So now that we have gotten through the 5-6 month wait for new tables, maybe if everything goes clean in the next update of new tables we should expect Cyclone and Jackbot to hit within mid to late June right? Unless they decide to release Xenon with those tables in order to even out the table packs and that would either be in early to mid July.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
So now that we have gotten through the 5-6 month wait for new tables, maybe if everything goes clean in the next update of new tables we should expect Cyclone and Jackbot to hit within mid to late June right? Unless they decide to release Xenon with those tables in order to even out the table packs and that would either be in early to mid July.

Knowing the Farsight/Sony fiasco, I think June for any tables is a bit of an early estimate. I'd say July at the earliest for any new tables, in whatever form it takes.

pedersonsx

Apr 17, 2015
I'd say, if not by the end of July, all tables are not released, don't bother for next season PS3 owners. Farsight COULD have & SHOULD have launched this on Steam. It was & is their main focus, from the get go. Make no mistake about it!!! Instead they opted for X360 on launch, which is pretty darned good vs. the PS3 version that gets thrown together like bad cookie dough.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts