What Table Next for PS3?

HiHat

Sep 12, 2012
Is the Addams Family the next table for PS3? FS hasn't updated the Season 4 info in a while...

If it's Addams, what's the release date?:confused:

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
No, it's gonna be
- The Party Zone
- Earthshaker
- Starship Troopers
AND Addams Family (release date unknown).

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
Europe still waiting on POTO. Although according to Sony, they uploaded it three weeks ago...

Silverball67

Jan 1, 2015
Nope, probably one of the best tables they've released since they've started. It's even more fun to play in real life.

I do agree mostly. Not a table I would rank in my top 5, but one of the most underrated tables in TPA.

Last edited:

Rayder

Mar 21, 2014
I'm thinking they're trying to get the Vita season 4 going before they give us any more PS3 tables.

Tann

Apr 3, 2013
We should be expecting an update on the season 4 tables pretty soon shouldn't we?

Official statement from Farsight:

"Phantom of the Opera (for platforms that don't have it yet), The Party Zone, Earthshaker, Starship Troopers and The Addams Family should be available on PS3 (NA/EU), PS4 (NA/EU), PS Vita (NA/EU) and Xbox One mid to late March if all goes as planned."

I bet on March 25th (in US). For we europeans, I don't bet: it's SCEE after all.:(

Tann

Apr 3, 2013
...if all goes as planned...

The release dates announced officially by Farsight have always been more or less true... for the US (remember the final release date of the so awaited and so postponed mega-super-duper-patch). Right in time in US, 4 months later for the EU.

In think the "if all goes as planned" is just for SCEE.:cool:

Last edited:

neglectoid

Sep 27, 2012
Official statement from Farsight:

"Phantom of the Opera (for platforms that don't have it yet), The Party Zone, Earthshaker, Starship Troopers and The Addams Family should be available on PS3 (NA/EU), PS4 (NA/EU), PS Vita (NA/EU) and Xbox One mid to late March if all goes as planned."

I bet on March 25th (in US). For we europeans, I don't bet: it's SCEE after all.:(

thanks tann, even tho im a fairly patient man, these long delays are a lil fustrating.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts