What Table Next for PS3?

WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014
that's a hot list, i'm gonna get em all! (well i get em all for ps3 for sure; it's got room and it's easier to play nudge-games with it. (ipody-wise, just not as nice for nudging, plus the hand-cramp holding a small device for too long a game... but i do love getting to demo the tables that way!)

The Night Flier

Jun 10, 2014
We've announced the official Addams Family release date! March 17th in the US.

SCEE date is still TBT, but should be out by the 25th if everything goes according to plan.

PS3 / Vita will follow shortly. Stay tuned here for the official release dates!

Will Follow Shortly.We're ****ed!

fromduc

Feb 28, 2014
For Europe, they spoke about mid april for PS3 users on the Sony Europ blog on what i heard... shame on them, not for TAF, i can understand that, but for letting us 4 months without new tables. Next year they should release the 10 packs together, would be clear at least.

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
For Europe, they spoke about mid april for PS3 users on the Sony Europ blog on what i heard... shame on them, not for TAF, i can understand that, but for letting us 4 months without new tables. Next year they should release the 10 packs together, would be clear at least.

Exactly my thought !

Tann

Apr 3, 2013
For Europe, they spoke about mid april for PS3 users on the Sony Europ blog on what i heard...

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2015...p-troopers-tables-coming-soon-pinball-arcade/

To quote in mid-april, when the release will be postponed as always with SCEE. ^^

PS: not a problem for me, I wait the 10 tables to be out to purchase the season pass. FS and SCEE are not trustworthy (people that bought the pass 2 monthes ago still not have a single table to download... what a shame).

Last edited:

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
people that bought the pass 2 monthes ago still not have a single table to download... what a shame.

hello.gif

fromduc

Feb 28, 2014

HiHat

Sep 12, 2012
Well, March 17 has come and gone, and STILL no new tables at the PS store...

AAARGGHH... :mad:

HiHat

Sep 12, 2012
Gee, I hope that season 4 pass money feels good in FS's pocket.

Yeah, POTO wasn't much of a start to season 4 IMO. I don't think that table has much depth, and I've really been looking forward to some new ones, most notably of course the Addams Family...

william

May 30, 2013
Hey wth??? I'm in US and no title update for pinball arcade PS3, or nothing in the store. Thing, quit playing around with my downloads!!

WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww... shoot, oh well... april showers bring may flowers, and all that! till then, i hope to see lots of kewl youtube vids of the ps4 tables; i drool over the look of that lighting. :)

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
So what is going on with the vita that the tables were pushed to april for?

Apparently with season 4 they are reaching the upper limits of the Vita's capabilities. FS said they are trying to optimize TPA on the Vita to get it out.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts