What Table Next for PS3?

WPinball

Apr 6, 2014
If Season 4 finishes on PS3, I'll probably buy it. But by the time Season 5 appears on PS3, I'll probably have a PS4. So I'll start on that console. Whether I rebuy the old seasons on PS4, I'll decide closer to the time.

I'm already arranging plans to get a PS4 because since the other season 4 tables got released to that console I feel that they may concentrate on that console other than the PS3.

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
If they stop support for PS3/Vita, I would support that. I think it's in their best interest for the future. Just my opinion.

They would, however, need to offer some kind of deal for all seasons like they have with season one being half off for those who own it on PS3.

Crepello55012

Jan 21, 2015
I'm sure they will concentrate on PS4. There won't be a season 5 on PS3 and the way it's looking we'll be lucky to get a season 4. Finishes? It hasn't started.
I'm going to get a PS4 anyway because it looks good. You can't live in the past can you? I ditched my spectrum a long time ago.
The Star Wars game is out in November, I've seen the video on You Tube and it looks amazing.
I hope they get the tournaments sorted out soon. There hasn't been one for nearly 2 months now.
Does anyone know if you can use a PS3 controller on a PC?

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
I'm sure they will concentrate on PS4. There won't be a season 5 on PS3 and the way it's looking we'll be lucky to get a season 4. Finishes? It hasn't started.
I'm going to get a PS4 anyway because it looks good. You can't live in the past can you? I ditched my spectrum a long time ago.
The Star Wars game is out in November, I've seen the video on You Tube and it looks amazing.
I hope they get the tournaments sorted out soon. There hasn't been one for nearly 2 months now.
Does anyone know if you can use a PS3 controller on a PC?

I'm pretty sure you can.

Byte

Nov 11, 2012
Based on prior posts: for us to get them about now, they'd have to be released to Sony weeks ago, then accepted by their QA team. Then Sony will decide on when it the best moment to release them in the store. So [MENTION=3799]FlippyFloppy[/MENTION] could only confirm that Sony has in fact approved the content.

WPinball

Apr 6, 2014
Based on prior posts: for us to get them about now, they'd have to be released to Sony weeks ago, then accepted by their QA team. Then Sony will decide on when it the best moment to release them in the store. So [MENTION=3799]FlippyFloppy[/MENTION] could only confirm that Sony has in fact approved the content.

So the only way we are going to know is either the newsletters or Facebook?

The Night Flier

Jun 10, 2014
Whether TPA Season 5 will continue solely on PS4 or on PS3/Vita as well is really secondary at the moment.Primary is that Farsight finally delivers to those who not only have a Season Pass burning in their virtual pocket but also those who supported TAF kickstarter.Farsight's release and information politics concerning this issue are bull****.As said before, in the digital age it doesn't take much to keep customers informed.But it seems Farsight could care less.

Mike Lindsey

FarSight Employee
Jul 23, 2013
The technical difficulties on the PS3 and Vita were pretty time consuming to fix. Looks like things are okay now. We are now targeting May 8th, but we can't guarantee that it will be released on that date. If Sony delays, it could be one more week.

The Night Flier

Jun 10, 2014
Thx for the update.If the release ends up being midmay in the US then the release in Europe will possibly be June.But at least there is some kind of movement on the issue, better late than never.

Freelance

Feb 28, 2012
Since the Vita is my primarily pinball platform, if they ever drop support for it, I'll stop buying future pins as I do not wish to get a PS4. I don't have any time for consoles anymore, and playing 'on the go' is awesome to me. It's the only 'handheld' device I have that lets me play this game (I don't use tablets or smartphones) so, yeah. If support drops then I'm done with the game. I hope that never happens of course, but that time will probably come eventually.

Last edited:

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
Thx for the update.If the release ends up being midmay in the US then the release in Europe will possibly be June.But at least there is some kind of movement on the issue, better late than never.

"It's looking like we are on target to release Addams Family®, Starship Troopers™, Earthshaker™ and Party Zone™ May 8th or 15th for all regions!"
Fingers crossed.

Tann

Apr 3, 2013
The technical difficulties on the PS3 and Vita were pretty time consuming to fix.

Can we know what are these "technical difficulties"?

I can't imagine PS3/Vita suddenly not being powerful enough to run TPA...

But thanks anyway to keep us informed (moreover for the people who purchased the Season 4 Pass four monthes ago...)

Last edited:

The Night Flier

Jun 10, 2014
"It's looking like we are on target to release Addams Family®, Starship Troopers™, Earthshaker™ and Party Zone™ May 8th or 15th for all regions!"
Fingers crossed.

Let's hope this is for real!:)

And while they are at it Farsight might as well also get moving on Cyclone and Jackbot.No need to wait.

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
Since the Vita is my primarily pinball platform, if they ever drop support for it, I'll stop buying future pins as I do not wish to get a PS4. I don't have any time for consoles anymore, and playing 'on the go' is awesome to me. It's the only 'handheld' device I have that lets me play this game (I don't use tablets or smartphones) so, yeah. If support drops then I'm done with the game. I hope that never happens of course, but that time will probably come eventually.

It really is perfect for a mobile device. It just lacks support.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts