What tables did you play today?

Eaton Beaver

Jan 25, 2014
I have been playing the tournament roster all week and have found a new appreciation for Terminator 2, Dr. Dude and Fish Tales. Normally I rarely play them but I have learned more about each table and look forward to playing them more often. I never understood the skill shot on Dr. Dude prior to the tournament but figured it out and I really am glad they did a Kickstarter for Terminator 2 it is a great pinball table. Fish Tales is pretty rough for me I still can't achieve 100 million but am getting closer.

ER777

Sep 8, 2012
I played some T2 on PS3 earlier today mostly checking out what the super-patch might have changed, I was a little disappointed because it didn't seem much different.

Then I went out and played some Metallica Pro on location and was pleasantly surprised to find it had been updated with the new code. It was pretty damn sweet, I can see why everyone is gushing about it. Me and a friend played for over 3 hours total.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Played 3 tables today, and completed the final Wizard Goals on two of 'em: Taxi (crossover shot), Cirqus Voltaire (Ringmaster Battle), and just played some Fish Tales which frustrates the hell out of me.

PC.Doctor

Jul 22, 2013
I was playing Dale Jr around noon today. My game play went short after I somehow jammed three balls between the splitter that separates the playfield from its outer ring (when the ball is launched, it goes around that ring until the splitter activates to guide the ball into the playfield). There were no assistants to help me so I just left the game there...:(

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
BUMP TIME

So recently I have made a deal for myself to play one table I haven't played in a while and one table I am used to, so I ran liven things up. Yesterday I played Black Rose & Terminator 2, and today I played Black Knight 2000 & Space Shuttle.

Johni3w6

Oct 31, 2012
Played Class of 1812 and beat my all time high score , and was able to Rule the Universe on AFM this afternoon which broke another of my all time scores.

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
I've noticed that sometimes when I go back to a table I haven't played in a while, I do better. Apparently I'm still acquiring skillz and am now using them on the old tables.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
I was just thinking of this thread. I played some Whirlwind today since I noticed I had none of the Wizard goals. That's been rectified in spades 8)

TripleT

Sep 23, 2012
F2K... never get tired of the sounds, speed, and the fact that games don't last for an hour.

2-3 multiballs and I've got my fix for the day.

JPelter

Jun 11, 2012
Played Victory today. I think I finally figured out how the scoring works on that, although I didn't get too far with it yet. Going to give it another go at some point.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.