What tables did you play today?

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
Space shuttle and AFM mostly space shuttle.

This is a huge compliment to space shuttle. Been meaning to go back to cactus canyon too

Captain Chris

Jun 6, 2012
Played some Central Park which is strangely addicting, and some Big Shot and Bride of Pinbot, Funhouse, and Twilight Zone.

Last edited:

smbhax

Apr 24, 2012
Still trying to beat my ancient and not-too-impressive-even-by-my-standards high score on Theater of Magic. Went back to my old strategy of shooting for the trunk, which seemed to help, only I forgot I had to get to Midnight, too; finally did that, Grand Finale begins, I've forgotten what to do (I was expecting a multiball or something, hah) and immediately drain. ;_; Oh well, at least I seem to be back on the right track.

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
I'm playing mostly on the tourney tables for the android tourney. I have baseline scores that have me in the top 200 so now it's time to edge them up. Was working on MB last. Man i was much better at this table before :D

Also...well it's the playoffs (NHL) so pinball is kind of on the back burner. Future notes...no tourneys during NHL playoffs please :D

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
A 4 hour game of MM just to have ball 3 pass through the flipper like it use to do on CFTBL 10 million short of the high score. F***!!!!!!

DanBradford

Apr 5, 2013
Today I played the new game to arrive

uzy3a4u9.jpg

In ]the tiki hut

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
Cactus Canyon, Cirqus Voltaire, No Good Gofers!, Twilight Zone, Twilight Zone (real life). The Twilight Zone I played in real life had slightly weak flippers and the playfield tipped to the left- I did get a Multiball Jackpot, a Mania Jackpot and a Replay, though!

smbhax

Apr 24, 2012
Cactus Canyon, Cirqus Voltaire, No Good Gofers!, Twilight Zone, Twilight Zone (real life). The Twilight Zone I played in real life had slightly weak flippers and the playfield tipped to the left- I did get a Multiball Jackpot, a Mania Jackpot and a Replay, though!

Nice! The only TZ near me that I've seen recently had a badly broken diverter to the Power Field that tended to dump the ball right down the middle instead of doing anything else with it, so games on it tended to be very short, sad affairs. : {

MontanaFrank

Dec 19, 2012
I've played BOP today and finally beat my old hi score but still only got a measly 1,066,742,950. It's not the score, but the fun you have playing the table.

I also played AFM and FH. No hi scores, but really do enjoy the new versions that came with this month's table pack of WH20 and Space Shuttle. It's great to have the right loop glitch fixed in AFM and truly enjoy the new look and play of FH.

K

Korven

I've played BOP today and finally beat my old hi score but still only got a measly 1,066,742,950. It's not the score, but the fun you have playing the table.

I also played AFM and FH. No hi scores, but really do enjoy the new versions that came with this month's table pack of WH20 and Space Shuttle. It's great to have the right loop glitch fixed in AFM and truly enjoy the new look and play of FH.

FH got an update? Got to give it anther shot then.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Played Gilligan's Island, Addams Family, and World Cup Soccer with my nephew today. Then when we got home we played Scared Stiff and a few others on TPA.

MadScience2006

Oct 5, 2012
Played Pirates of the Caribbean at a nearby Chuck E Cheese (my first time in one of them). It sadly had weak flippers with buttons that would release them if moved even a hair from being mashed in. Also had a loose left return ramp (didn't affect gameplay though) with other loose parts as well. These tables are sadly not being maintained properly...in the 2+ hours I was there (for my son's BDay party), I saw no one even touch the poor machine except for myself. I will say that it felt very odd playing a real machine since it's not very often that I find one. Real-world, analog physics are a true wonder. I'm so used to playing emulated, digital versions so playing a real table was a very cool feeling, even though the table was neglected. You guys who have access to many of the old tables are quite lucky.

Last edited:

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
I've played the same machine in WDW; the spinner worked perfect, got to Multiball and earned the jackpot. Only problem was that the flippers wouldn't hold up the balls, but ah well. Also, Kolchack, it's really nice to see that you and your daughter have developed a pinball relationship! Where did you play the tables- we have all of the ones you played and 102 more at the Pinball Wizard Arcade in Pelham, NH.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I've played the same machine in WDW; the spinner worked perfect, got to Multiball and earned the jackpot. Only problem was that the flippers wouldn't hold up the balls, but ah well. Also, Kolchack, it's really nice to see that you and your daughter have developed a pinball relationship! Where did you play the tables- we have all of the ones you played and 102 more at the Pinball Wizard Arcade in Pelham, NH.
Actually it was my nephew. My wife and sister-in-law went to get their nails done. So we went to a local mini golf course to play pinball and get ice cream. After playing TPA with me a month ago he got interested in pinball. He went to Pinfest with me and likes to ask me questions about pinball. He's fascinated by how much they are worth and which machines are rare. I was surprised how much he liked World Cup Soccer. The goalie and free kicks really sucked him in. I actually let him pick what we did for the afternoon. I was happy to have him pick pinball over movies or the mall.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts