What tables did you play today?

MontanaFrank

Dec 19, 2012
My First 1000 HOF Point Table

I've been playing PinBot a lot the last couple of days. Finally, my mind has the rule set for the game firmly implanted. Last night I beat my old high score by over 5 million points. I played it again today and improved the score by over a million more points and finally reached a 1000 HOF score. First table in TPA I've been able to do this on.

It helps that PinBot is one of my favorite all time tables. I have loved this table since I first played it in 1987. The only bummer about my TPA high games is that I reached the Sun and it did not give me that Wizard goal. It also didn't register my 495,000 bonus on my first high game last night but got it when I reached the goal today.

The sweet thing about this high score is that I moved from 1032 on the all time list to 104. Yippee-Kippee-Kia. If you want to verify my score I've posted a couple of screenshots of my score on Google+. It's under Pinball Arcade Fans.

pinballchris

Oct 6, 2012
Nice job, it is nice to get that first 1000 HOF points. I think I did it on Monster Bash or Gorgar first. Gives you lots of confidence.

QuiGonJ

Jan 27, 2013
Yesterday, I played STTNG on the Playstation 4 at E3, where Norman and Rosa from Farsight were giving demos. Norm said it was cool on the PS4, because they had processing power enough to emulate the individual lights on each table with real time lighting effects, something they couldn't do before now. :D

And yes, I will try to get some gameplay shots today.

Norman and Rosa. :)

Last edited:

smbhax

Apr 24, 2012
Genie and Central Park. Finally got some extra balls going on Genie, and hollee cow if Central Park isn't the funnest thing on four legs once you get the Specials flowing! Yee-haw, ring dat bell!

JefferyD

May 10, 2013
Cactus Canyon, where I came within a whisker of 161,500,000. For me, that's beyond good, considering my usual scores tend to be about 15,000,000. I was only a few shots away from a second High Noon! Imagine that! The key was ignoring the Polly Peril nonsense; I always flub shots into the outlanes when I try to hit that right ramp.

Last edited:

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
Played a table that i seen on pinmap NASCAR. I played it before but this one was level and working properly. the replay was at a tiny 10 million so i basically got a free game with every purchase because the replay would bump to 20 million on the replay game and i only managed 15 million my highest. I'll be back! :)

K

Korven

RBiON; Atlantis & Frog Frenzy in the same game plus a new PB :D. But still far away from 1K HoF-points :rolleyes:

MontanaFrank

Dec 19, 2012
Howdy Forum Fans,

I went out yesterday to the C-Bar here in Portland and here is a list of the machines I played last night, 27 games of real pinball. I haven't done that in 14 years. Sure had a good time. My scores weren't that great, but now I know that I need to just go practice on one real machine to get back into groove of playing real tables.

As I said, I may not be good at playing, but, I sure have a lot of fun trying.

Sea Witch
Flash
Grand Prix - What a fun EM game. Great spinners and placement of drop targets.
Sorcerer
8 Ball Deluxe - Made me happy that you all picked Centaur for TPA.
Whirlwind
Congo
Jack*Bot
Who Dunnit
Simpson's Pinball Party

MontanaFrank

Dec 19, 2012
MontanaFrank, what did you think of Congo? Sarah's place in NH doesn't have it, so I'm looking forward to how it is...

I really enjoyed the machine. The Gorilla under the top table looks great. It was created by a very respected movie and television special effects and animation artist Stan Winston.

The table was in great condition and I look forward to going back to the C-Bar and playing it again.

TripleT

Sep 23, 2012
Medieval Madness, for about 2 hours! Hadn't played it in a very long time, and just couldn't put it down today.

TPA, the game that keeps giving.

neglectoid

Sep 27, 2012
I have been playing gorgar lately. I still haven't broken 1,000,000 yet. i have also been playing a lil space shuttle, that machine is mean to me.

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
Two days ago. ToTAN...Busted 95Mil, my best game ever

Yesterday, RBION, scored 201Mil and got Atlantis for the first time ever

Today, Black Hole, just got a pretty good score but I'm not sure what it was as my score has not uploaded to the leaderboards yet. I've been playing in a beta tourney so I didn't get to see my score.

EDIT: 5.3Million on BH as it turns out.

Tomorrow...TOM

Last edited:

Pinballfan69

Mar 28, 2012
Today AFM, NGG (My favorite) Space Shuttle and Centaur. Never knew about this table. I'm glad it won the poll. I love how they did the multiball that isn't the standard -- Shoot Lock hole 3 times and then you have multiball. Starting to be one of those tables that I have been playing every time I boot up my PS3.

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
Centaur is an amazing machine. Flight 2K also has a very unique multiball. You should be getting that one soon too.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts