What tables did you play today?

pezpunk

Jul 29, 2012
just one game of STTNG. scored 52 billion. took forever! i love this table and this game but MAN FarSight needs to implement some tournament settings for tournaments! :)

Man-Machine

Dec 6, 2012
OK, so the streak is over. In a span of a few days I manged to beat my personal highscore on four tables, the last one on WW.
But, alas, now I'm back in my natural state of sucking. One decent game on SS and a lot of very bad games on Genie, Centaur and Firepower.

Pinballfan69

Mar 28, 2012
just one game of STTNG. scored 52 billion. took forever! i love this table and this game but MAN FarSight needs to implement some tournament settings for tournaments! :)

Agreed! If I wanted to play long games of pinball I would play Zen/Marvel/SW pinball. Which I have recently. Mostly the PBFX2 Core pack on Steam. Don't have them on the PS3 and I don't think we will ever get them. Rome is a pretty good Table IMO. Like the simple rule set.

That Said for any Tournament Setting Extra Balls must be turned off.

Baramos

Aug 18, 2013
Had a great game of White Water, finally finished the standard goals and got something like 893,000,000 to boot (my highest score yet). Spent a little time playing Twilight Zone, Attack From Mars, and Harley-Davidson, as well (man Harley-Davidson has a lot of multi-ball modes).

I'm on PS3 so won't be playing T2 for a while yet.

Pinballfan69

Mar 28, 2012
Some TZ, STTNG, Space Shuttle (outlanes were eating me alive for some reason) FirePower. Also Played Taxi finally got the last Wizard goal. get 500k bonus on plunge. Not sure why i didn't get that one a long time ago.

And tried T2 on my SG3. Not much to go by. The demo maximum score is too low to really 'try' the table. I lock the balls and shoot for jackpots too easily.

Last edited:
K

Korven

Had the game of my life on Ripley's and scored1.5B! :D
This really makes me thinking about getting a console or a PC for better control and safer pausing.
Lost several balls in different multiball modes but luckily attendant managed to get them all back for once.

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012
I just got back home from a long getaway trip into NH. I played with a lot of machines,and it was an...experience. Enough for me to post about it,so look for that post soon in the Real Pinball area of the forum. When the post is up - I'll edit this post & put a link in here.

smbhax

Apr 24, 2012
Decided to try a different way of playing, and just go through the tables alphabetically, one play each. Only got through Central Park so far--for which Attack from Mars and its ridiculously long ball times was largely to blame. : P Still I think I'll stick with it, good way to appreciate the game's variety, and keeps me from getting really frustrated with any particular table.

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012
Okay - been busy today - so like I posted earlier,I'll go into details in the Real Pinball section of the forum...

But today I finally got my T2 unlocked today,so I've been playing that. What I played this weekend,though: :cool:
(This is between the Pinball Wizard Arcade,the Half-Moon arcades at Weirs Beach,and Funspot,all in NH)

• Terminator 2: Judgement Day
  • Lethal Weapon 3
  • Gilligan's Island
  • Black Rose
  • Big Guns
  • Star Trek: The Next Generation
  • Star Trek (Data East)
  • Bad Cats
  • Blackwater 100
  • Strikes N' Spares (90's ver.)
  • Tales From The Crypt
  • The Who's Tommy: Pinball Wizard
  • Fire!
  • Cyclone
  • Earthshaker!
  • Diner
  • Banzai Run
  • Johnny Mnemonic
  • Red & Ted's Road Show
  • The Shadow
  • El Dorado
  • The Getaway: High Speed II
  • Attack From Mars
  • Theatre Of Magic
  • Sky Jump
  • Grand Slam!
  • Grand Lizard
  • High Speed
  • Sky Kings
  • Close Encounters Of The Third Kind
  • Joker Poker
  • Devil's Dare
  • Black Knight
  • Kiss
  • Funhouse
  • The Addams Family
  • Flash
  • Monopoly
  • Pin*Bot
  • Bugs Bunny's Birthday Ball
  • Guns N' Roses
  • Cactus Jack
  • Panthera
  • Paragon
  • Scorpion
  • Firepower
  • Silverball Mania
  • Eight Ball
  • Eight Ball Deluxe
  • Embryon
  • Pool Sharks
  • Laser Ball
  • Bram Stoker's Dracula
  • Black Knight 2000
  • Champion Pub
  • Fish Tales
  • Indiana Jones: The Pinball Adventure
  • Twilight Zone

I won't be able to get back there for a few months,so it'll be mostly TPA tables for the time being...

smbhax

Apr 24, 2012
Just got a new personal high on Black Knight. I've spent a long time disliking this table intensely--not so much due to art or scripting glitches or flipper problems (I actually don't really run into flipper problems on this table like other PS3 users have reported), but because it seemed like it was just about locking balls for multiball over and over while listening to incessantly repeating sound effects. A re-read of the rules has opened my eyes to some of the other things to do on the table, though, and now I'm actually enjoying it for really the first time.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
Came second place in a local tournament today. Played RFM, Star Trek 25th Anniversary, Raven, Secret Service, ACDC, Avengers and Family Guy. Came first on Star Trek, Raven and Secret Service. Was only about 2 million from the top score on Avengers, which may well have won me the tournament had the magnet below the Hulk not dropped the ball STDM, as the person who had first place on that table won the tournament. Oh well!

mmmagnetic

May 29, 2012
Decided to try a different way of playing, and just go through the tables alphabetically, one play each. Only got through Central Park so far--for which Attack from Mars and its ridiculously long ball times was largely to blame. : P Still I think I'll stick with it, good way to appreciate the game's variety, and keeps me from getting really frustrated with any particular table.

I want to try that on a rainy day as well!

And I agree, the large variety of tables we have right now makes me MUCH more forgiving with each tables quirks. It's also fun doing little rounds of Big Shot or Gorgar between bigger sessions of more bombastic tables.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts