What would be the WORST theme for a pinball machine?

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
For me personally it would be anything involving spinal surgery since I've had 5 of them and they were all nightmares.

I thought this was a cool picture.
mX3zF4vJnkXpnD1UdmXz1Wg.jpg

Naildriver74

Aug 2, 2013
Friend of mine came from the doctor after a prostrate exam wondering how the doctor did that with a hand on each shoulder. I told him he better find another doctor.

ER777

Sep 8, 2012
..Sports: Anything that had Joe Buck, Tim McCarver, Bob Costas or the Hawk guy that does White Sox games lending their voice...

What, and miss the opportunity for Tim McCarver to state the blatantly obvious as if it were some sort of insider knowlege? I can hear it now..

"In pinball you generally score more points when you make the shots than when you miss the shots."
"In pinball the game lasts longer when you keep the ball in play rather than letting it drain."

Needless to say I concur with your assessment.

My pick for worst theme though: filing your income taxes.

jbejarano

Jul 6, 2012
A few more:

- Bad Cats: Hairballs and Kitty Litter Edition
- Cable News Pundit Stars
- Great Grandma McGillicuddy's Sexy Hot Tub
- Adventures Of The Sexting Congressman (VO quote: "Let me introduce you to my staff.")
- California Traffic Jam

And, a giant +1 to Filing Your Income Taxes.

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
What, and miss the opportunity for Tim McCarver to state the blatantly obvious as if it were some sort of insider knowlege? I can hear it now..

"In pinball you generally score more points when you make the shots than when you miss the shots."
"In pinball the game lasts longer when you keep the ball in play rather than letting it drain."

Oh man, I just totally read that in his voice.

N

netizen

Friend of mine came from the doctor after a prostrate exam wondering how the doctor did that with a hand on each shoulder. I told him he better find another doctor.

simple, he pushed him over. Prostrate means he was lying on the ground. Didn't we just go through this? :confused:

Last edited:

Mick Morry

Jun 9, 2013
LMAO. Honey Boo Boo, and Beiber. Those two are pretty darned horrible.

My table is

Honey Wagon-Drive a sewage truck to fascinating location after fascinating location. Meet interesting new people, and pump their homes poo. Fill that sewage truck to the brim with all that biohazard nose candy. It could be a hit. I will only ask for 1% of the royalties when FS decides to make my Honey Wagon table for TPA. :p

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
Goatse* (watch out for the centre drain... it's a doozy!)

*If you don't know what this is, for the love of god don't look it up. I'm serious.

**Actually, a Stern-themed pinball would be pretty ace. Callouts from Gary like "Easy to learn, hard to master!" when it drains. One of the game modes you have to hit a certain number of shots to stop Steve Ritchie from saying what's on his mind. Another is to get a six-shot combo (or one shot more than the number of ramps there are) to release a software update, and the main enemy in the game is Jersey Jack ;)

Goatse? We already have that one. Central Park.

STERN could have a "The Pin" mode, where all the shots actually make you lose a bit of your score...

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts