What would be the WORST theme for a pinball machine?

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
A friend of mine used to work at the Olympic training center in Colorado Springs. She happened to meet Fran Drescher at the Nagano olympics. She said the schtick she did on the show is not a schtick. She sounds like that for real. Man, that voice would drive me absolutely crazy.

You can see her in this is spinal tap!!! She definitely has the same voice but she really exaggerated the worst parts of it on the show for comedic effect. Not as much squealing or volume in real life.

night

May 18, 2012
Fabio.

fabioflysaplane.jpg

Piccalilli

Oct 13, 2012
I can think of many men I'd rather ogle on a pin, but Fabio would do in a pinch. If you really want to see stuff that'd be aneurism inducing on a pin, I suggest:

Grandpa George's Golden Speedo

Manscaping Your Man

Beer Belly Strippers (male and female dancers, because I'm equal opportunity)

Name the Food Caught in Tom Selleck's Moustache

Name That Skin Condition

Road Kill Cookbook

The Joy of Menstruation

And here's a terrible theme that I'd actually love to play:

Doping at the Tour De France --hide from WADA testers, destroy your B sample, and ride to glory.

jbejarano

Jul 6, 2012
What's stopping them from making Nyan Cat pinball? Can you imagine the horror of two Nyan Cat tables next to each other with competing repeating soundtracks? That'd be the worst thing this side of listening to Goin' Nuts.

N

netizen

IDK Nyan Cat would be pretty popular given the current state of popular culture.

I think Happy Tree Friends, while an excellent potential theme, would make for a nerve wracking theme at the same time with the power of it's theme song

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts