What's your favourite table you know will never come to TPA?

TNT

Feb 27, 2015
I was just playing this in VP. I doubt we ever see this table reach TPA but I was surprised. It was better than the tv show. :)

Baywatch_zpsdcgirvgu.png

TNT

Feb 27, 2015
Ugh. You would think at this point I remembered that this thread is for unlicencsed tables. Moron. :p

Industrial_Foods

Nov 7, 2014
For an EM game I recently played Williams Skylab (1974) and kept going back to it. It's a pretty simple EM game with a single gimmick that made it entertaining. Basically at the center of the table is a captured ball holder where you need to knock the balls from one side of the capture hold to the other in order to get the special. It was sometimes difficult but rewarding when you finally got it. The rest of the rules on the table were pretty simple but that one thing kept drawing me back for its simple play. The one thing that sucked about the table, and a lot of EMs, was it played so slow. Nothing like how fast the EMs play in TPA. So I think the quicker table play would actually make this particular table even more fun. Plus it would be nice to have another pinball machine to play where you can just relax and focus on a singular goal without having to worry about a bunch of rules to complete.

Here's a picture of the table layout:

image-6.jpg

Alternatively I think it would be fun for Farsight to do one of the old plastic Tomy type pinball machines just for the nostalgic memories. Or better yet The Fonz pinball.

llNtxck.jpg

Maybe for an April 1 release. ;)

Oh yeah, that would be awesome, a joke table.

Industrial_Foods

Nov 7, 2014
They are making a physical remake of the Pinball Circus. Some crazy ass ****.

I hope that Wizard of Oz, The Walking Dead, and Austin Powers comes out as well as Fathom, but I doubt WOO, TWD, and AP will make the cut.

Johnny

Apr 5, 2014
Definitely World Cup Soccer 94. One of the greatest tables ever, but it will not be remade for Pinball Arcade due to licening issues.... Or is there a small chance at least ? Well, I do not think so ^^

TNT

Feb 27, 2015
Definitely World Cup Soccer 94. One of the greatest tables ever, but it will not be remade for Pinball Arcade due to licening issues.... Or is there a small chance at least ? Well, I do not think so ^^

Good call. Very fun table.

Kaibun

Sep 21, 2014
Who knows? After all those recent corruption scandals, maybe FIFA is charging less for their related products.

Last edited:

Kaibun

Sep 21, 2014
WCS94 is okay but I want World Challenge Soccer...

By the way, Kaibun, why your avator is Shigeru Matsuzaki?
I dunno, I just picked something random from my folder, this picture cracks me up for some reason. Never though anyone would actually recognize him.

Maybe I should change to something pinball-related.

strells

Oct 7, 2014
I had the Fonz Pinball when I was a kid! It was awesome. It had a horrible electric buzzing noise when you scored points, though. I wish we'd kept it as a collector's item.

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
balls-a-poppin-pinball-machine-bally.jpg

Balls-a-poppin 1956

The first filpper pinball game to have multiball, variable up to 9 balls! I posted a great video of gameplay on here atleast once, dont want to spam too much with the same vid.

Great thread! I have had fun looking into peoples requests. I have been looking at lots of EMs and with farsight apparently releasing more hopefully some one else will have fun looking at them with me.

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
cax2009_bank_a_ball_pinball.JPG

Bank-a-Ball 1950

Last game to use the 'turret shooter' feature. Georgeous imo, + there are not nearly enough pool theme tables /sarcasm :p

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
CC_F2.jpg

Cross Country 1963

At the begining of the game shooting the red green or blue rollover selects the route, shooting rollunders advances the route. The image seems to be of a digital future pinball version.

invitro

May 4, 2012
I agree, WCS is probably my favorite of the tables that I've played extensively that seem to be impossible for TPA... though recent events make me want to never say never.

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
61a48571c6cde76e92493dedd60ce313.jpg

rockett1.jpg

Rockettes 1950

Kickout holes advance the ball to next hole, they change direction with 2 rollovers and by each advancement of the 10,000 point unit. If the ball lands in the bottom hole with the kickers set to go upward, and the holes are lit for 500,000 the ball will advance through all 4 holes scoring a total of 2 million. Love the backglass

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
Wcs 94' is a fantastic pin. I played it a few times and always drop some change in anytime I see one. Hopefully this game makes it in

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.