When are we supposed to be getting Ghostbusters?

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
Ok, when "officially" released for ps4 can you farsight guys fix the loop of the voice at the end of game? The music with no voice would be far less painful

Megahurtz

Dec 26, 2013
Still waiting for the PC version, but I caved and dropped the $10 to play on PS4 right now. Do the audio samples sound bad to anybody else? Sounds like they're playing back at a low sample rate and have some static and clipping in them. I haven't touched the PS4 version in a long time, but I remember the PS4 TPA having bad audio like that for a couple years before Farsight finally got around to fixing it.

Hope the Steam version is better :\

Rayder

Mar 21, 2014
Oh yes, the audio is pretty bad for some of the sounds on GB PS4. But I've never seen the real table, so I have no idea whether it was supposed to sound like that or not. I assume no.

Thenecu

Apr 28, 2017
Still no Ghostbusters in Europe.
Get your act together, Farsight!!!

I totally agree.....don't get this table is done whyyyyyy it's available in other region but not in Europe? Don't get it, now i need to wait another unknown amount of time....

Ben Logan

Jun 2, 2015
Too bad TPA doesn't play very realistically then. Shot physics are weird, especially shooting straight up on rolling ball, the fine tuning is often hurried overnight before the release (I was in beta testing for years) and it's barely passable. Not much love is put in tuning and it shows. You can't argue with that, it took them years and lots of complaints to go back to enable right loop shots from trap on ToM. Did they even enable it on HRC yet? Shots, feeds you name it, is many times wonky. WC94 plays like you have a full body cast and Paragon and now Fathom coming out won't have their trademark tap pass, how is that respectable?
They photograph the playfields and Stern even supplies them with original cad and art files, they'd have to try really hard to mess it up more than they do.

Glad to see some criticism of TPA physics. So much to love about TPA, but the most important element -- realistic ball physics -- is glaringly absent. Once they fix this, I'll buy every table.

TFHFony

Mar 9, 2017
water

Multiple languages, currencies, numerical formats, conflicting licensing, regulatory, and IP laws... Get your act together, Europe!

/continue ignorant mode/
Well, we can't help it that apparently American companies are to stupid to solve those issues, while European/Asian developers don't have that issue. Especially considering most issues are solved by the PSN network (currencies) and EU law.
/end ignorant mode/

*sigh*
On a more realistic note: After so many years of releasing tables worldwide, Farsight should have those procedures sought out months before the release.

Last edited:

Silverball67

Jan 1, 2015
Multiple languages, currencies, numerical formats, conflicting licensing, regulatory, and IP laws... Get your act together, Europe!

Oh, come on this is really a bad excuse for the delays. It seems, that ony Farsight is dealing with this Problems in such an bad way. I´m not aware of other companies, having these issues.

switch3flip

Jan 30, 2013
Farsight said on Facebook that ghostbusters for Playstation was released by accident by Sony, it wasn't supposed to be downloadable yet. That's probably part of the problem.

Gorgias32

Jan 14, 2016
Just saw this from the latest Stern newsletter (reposted on Pinball Supernova's blog feed):

Stern Pinball Arcade:
Who ya gonna call? Stern Pinball! We proudly announced the availability of Ghostbusters for Xbox One on the Stern Pinball Arcade, and it is now available for the PlayStation 4 platform. The iOS, Android, and Gear VR versions will be available this holiday season. Keep your eyes out for availability on both Oculus Rift and Nintendo Switch.

TFHFony

Mar 9, 2017
Just saw this from the latest Stern newsletter (reposted on Pinball Supernova's blog feed):

Stern Pinball Arcade:
Who ya gonna call? Stern Pinball! We proudly announced the availability of Ghostbusters for Xbox One on the Stern Pinball Arcade, and it is now available for the PlayStation 4 platform. The iOS, Android, and Gear VR versions will be available this holiday season. Keep your eyes out for availability on both Oculus Rift and Nintendo Switch.

/me runs to his PS4, boots it up and goes to the PSN store... Nop, still not there in the EU. And also still the 1.0 version of the main program without any update available.
/me boots up FX3...

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
I'll always maintain that a ZZ Top pin in their mid-80s Eliminator-era chrome style would look great. It'd also automatically have the best soundtrack of any pin ever made, well, I'll reserve judgment until I get wind of the Iron Maiden tunes. But - there will be a riot if Hallowed Be Thy Name isn't among them.

Sharp-Dressed Man, La Grange, Legs, and Tush. Those are the only recognizable songs that band has.

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
Ghostbusters on PS4! Even better, it is included in the pack with Mustang and the other tables! Now, every table is available in my Stern Pinball Arcade! Still lost $8 not buying the disc version back upon release, but still happy.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Sharp-Dressed Man, La Grange, Legs, and Tush. Those are the only recognizable songs that band has.

Gimme All Your Lovin', Cheap Sunglasses, Pearl Necklace, I'm Bad I'm Nationwide, Got Me Under Pressure, Tube Snake Boogie, I Thank You, My Head's In Mississippi, Waitin for the Bus/Jesus Just Left Chicago, etc. etc.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Gimme All Your Lovin', Cheap Sunglasses, Pearl Necklace, I'm Bad I'm Nationwide, Got Me Under Pressure, Tube Snake Boogie, I Thank You, My Head's In Mississippi, Waitin for the Bus/Jesus Just Left Chicago, etc. etc.

Thanks for writing that all out. I just didn’t have the energy.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.