PS3 - Request Where are the new tables for Europe on PS3 and PS4?

Tann

Apr 3, 2013
In Europe, Fish Tales / Black Rose has been delayed by Sony on PS3 (it seems that the approval process has failed). Farsight has already submitted it again.

For PS4... that's the one million question. :p

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
They are out in the US. Here in Europe we're sitting tight. The most recent word from Farsight is Sony "forgot" to upload the table packs.

They will pop up eventually. For the time being though, enjoy the unique situation of being seven table packs behind the rest of the world. That's a new record for EU PS3 owners by a longshot!

At least you're not on Xbox 360... :)

wolfson

May 24, 2013
I don`t care till the end of july,the worlds greatest sporting event will be on in 3 weeks in the carnivale capital of the world, BRAZIL !!!!! most of us will be represented by our countries I`m lucky I have my country AUSTRALIA and GREECE the country of my parents .my fav. team is BRAZIL. my darkhorse is BELGIUM. it`s going to be one hell of a PARTY !!! AUSTRALIA has about 15,000 fans going to BRAZIL. have a great time everyone. :D :cool: p.s. I `ll wait for all the TPA updates after the world cup. :p

Mark Miwurdz

Apr 7, 2012
Dont need to bet - store has already updated with no sign of any new dlc. Im just past it now tbh.

You really should have been using the US PSN from day one. The massive delay when TPA first came out was a massive clue to the way it will always be.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
You really should have been using the US PSN from day one. The massive delay when TPA first came out was a massive clue to the way it will always be.

It's generally been the same day with a small number of exceptions. Relying on shady-looking websites for voucher codes doesn't really appeal to me.

omisnad

Feb 22, 2014

I have for some other games in the past many years ago, but i dont bother now. Im glad i didnt either for pinball arcade cause it would make it very messy(impossible) for ps3/vita/ps4 crossbuy/discounts.

Mark Miwurdz

Apr 7, 2012
It's generally been the same day with a small number of exceptions. Relying on shady-looking websites for voucher codes doesn't really appeal to me.

Paypal is shady? You know they take that now. Btw, how long was the original released delayed? 2 months?

Firefox2000

Apr 18, 2013
I have for some other games in the past many years ago, but i dont bother now. Im glad i didnt either for pinball arcade cause it would make it very messy(impossible) for ps3/vita/ps4 crossbuy/discounts.

Yeah, plus i am sure its against the Term and conditions for both Sony and PBA, not that they both seem to be bothered by it, but i am unwilling to take that chance in case at some stage they decided to block it, and i am left with no option but to start all over again since almost all DLC is region locked.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
Paypal is shady? You know they take that now. Btw, how long was the original released delayed? 2 months?

I'm not saying they're crooks. They just seem unprofessional. I have used it once before, to download Chrono Cross. But the thought of doing that for every TPA pack is a real pain.

Mark Miwurdz

Apr 7, 2012
I'm not saying they're crooks. They just seem unprofessional. I have used it once before, to download Chrono Cross. But the thought of doing that for every TPA pack is a real pain.

Takes no time at all and well preferable to waiting this long. Hell, it's still preferable when EU has to wait even one day longer as the case should be.

DarkAkatosh

May 23, 2012
Don't think the US store is all shiny and rosy either. We have had unexplained delays as well as you guys and not to mention Twilight Zone getting confused with the sparkly vampires.

All I'm saying is pick your poison.

DokkenRokken

Banned
Apr 7, 2014
Don't feel bad, Europe, we're still stuck on the first two tables of Season 3.

We'll be caught up on Season 3 tables one of these years.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
Don't think the US store is all shiny and rosy either. We have had unexplained delays as well as you guys and not to mention Twilight Zone getting confused with the sparkly vampires.

All I'm saying is pick your poison.

To be fair Europe have had it a lot worse. The number of patch screwups leaving purchased tables unplayable (as far back as table pack 1), messing up the season pass rights time after time, and all that on top of the months-long delays after the American store. This is the longest delay yet but it's not a huge surprise.

We get all your bad stuff and then a heap more :p

Mark Miwurdz

Apr 7, 2012
To be fair Europe have had it a lot worse. The number of patch screwups leaving purchased tables unplayable (as far back as table pack 1), messing up the season pass rights time after time, and all that on top of the months-long delays after the American store. This is the longest delay yet but it's not a huge surprise.

We get all your bad stuff and then a heap more :p

Longer than the initial game release?

nstalkie

Jun 30, 2013
If they wait much longer, can we buy a season pass for season 3 as all tables will be released on iOS ?
That would soften the pain a little.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts