PS3 - Request Where are the new tables for Europe on PS3 and PS4?

The Night Flier

Jun 10, 2014
If i understand correctly, which is a bit tricky, it is Fish Tales and Black Rose coming up this week and 4 more within the next 6 weeks.I own all the tables so far and am bound to pick up all the new ones eventually as well....but if i had to choose....Fish or Rose?

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
If i understand correctly, which is a bit tricky, it is Fish Tales and Black Rose coming up this week and 4 more within the next 6 weeks.I own all the tables so far and am bound to pick up all the new ones eventually as well....but if i had to choose....Fish or Rose?

If you own all the tables so far you will choose... both !
And so will I !

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
Just realised it's been almost five months since the last tables appeared on PS3 in Europe. That's a long time to go without TPA. Glad it looks like there's going to be a major catch-up push. I can live with being one or two packs behind, but seven is too much.

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013

I prefer Black Rose.

The Night Flier

Jun 10, 2014
If you own all the tables so far you will choose... both !
And so will I !

Yeah i'll end up getting both for sure...was just curious as to which table has more friends here.

Just realised it's been almost five months since the last tables appeared on PS3 in Europe. That's a long time to go without TPA. Glad it looks like there's going to be a major catch-up push. I can live with being one or two packs behind, but seven is too much.

Yeah it is high time, bring 'em on!As said before, i really want to find out Whodunnit asap! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts