Where are you from? (broken off from another thread)

BonzoGonzo

Jun 12, 2012
Heavy+Petting+Zoo+hpz.jpg

laughing_lunatic

Jun 6, 2012
I just figured it was a dirty sheep. And what's the white thing we're all looking at in the distance. Does Area 51 have grass ? And why are the trees leaning to the right ?? Is that a chemtrail I see ??

Last edited:

Mike Reitmeyer

FarSight Employee
Mar 13, 2012
Mini Cooper S convertible would be amazing on the winding roads. Any sports car for that matter.

I used to drive it in a Subaru Impreza WRX when we would go to Big Sur, and it was fun until you got stuck behind someone, which was about ever 60 seconds of driving.

Then moved to SONOMA and lived there for about another 15 years small town been in movies like rob schnider THE ANIMAL the town hall is the police station in the movie.
NOPE! No pinball up here!

Just recently moved west 20 miles to santa rosa the more urban style living of the wine country.
I thought Id post a few pics for you guys.
Heres the coast, just like THE GOONIES.

My wife is from Sonoma. We visit her family there a few times a year when we can.

an ox

May 28, 2012
It's just Teddy, one of my 9 pet sheep.

At1BPjsCIAECBiZ.jpg

He makes a good Kindle rest on a sunny day. And nothing untoward occurs with the sheep apart from a bit of cuddling. They are all totally spoiled :).

I also have 2 donkeys, 2 llamas and a little goat :).

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
Time fore a sheering!:)
Mike Im 32 maybe we went to school together its a small town:) I went to my dentist the other day and there were yearbooks from the '80s weird seeing that.
SONOMA great if your an adult:)

Mike Reitmeyer

FarSight Employee
Mar 13, 2012
Time fore a sheering!:)
Mike Im 32 maybe we went to school together its a small town:) I went to my dentist the other day and there were yearbooks from the '80s weird seeing that.
SONOMA great if your an adult:)

My wife is 29 (I'm a bit older...35). My favorite thing about Sonoma is Mary's Pizza. I imagine you've eaten there?

I myself, grew up in Pennsylvania, and moved out to California to find a job in the game industry 12 years ago. It seems to have worked out for me. :D

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
Yes many times at both the downtown one moved right on the square its really nice! My brother is 30 he was probably in a class with her:) and I would have been a junior. Its a small world after all.:)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts