Request Who wants Bram Stokers Dracula to be this years Halloween table?

Do you want BSD to be this years Halloween table?

• YES. 'Do you believe in destiny......'

Votes: 75 88.2%
  • NO. 'You are but mortal, after all!....'

Votes: 10 11.8%

• Total voters

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
The only acceptable reason for a no answer is if the table can be released prior to October. April sounds good to me.

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
Oh yeah the sooner the better, but it would fit in with Halloween....hey best case scenario, BSD in September and the TAF for October!

@danivempire, yeah i was waiting for the first person to vote NO :confused:

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I've heard people say it's too hard, lightning flippers suck, based on a crap movie, empties your pockets of quarters for a few seconds of play.
I also know people that don't like TZ for a lot of the same reasons.
But TPA is the perfect platform for a pin like BSD. It's a lot less frustrating when you don't have to keep putting money in it.

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
I've heard people say it's too hard, lightning flippers suck, based on a crap movie, empties your pockets of quarters for a few seconds of play.
I also know people that don't like TZ for a lot of the same reasons.
But TPA is the perfect platform for a pin like BSD. It's a lot less frustrating when you don't have to keep putting money in it.

That's the truth. I think there's only a few pinball games based on movies that didn't suck. But BSD is a hard game. I remember how I never cared for ST:TNG until pinball arcade. As impressive as the game was I never could make a ball last until I got it on here and while I still kept draining, wasn't losing money and eventuall figured out some tricks to make for longer lasting games and more enjoyment.

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
Sure. BSD is a challenging table. The stacking makes it popular for tournament play. Personally, I like TFTC a little better.

Dutch Pinball ball

May 5, 2012
Your obviously a fool :(

At least give a reason why you voted no!?. Odd thing is the thread has had over 300 view yet only 22 have bothered to vote

Why make a poll and when you pick something you get insulted?

Just open a topic with you saying you want dracula or try to grow up.

I did not give reasons cause i voted by mouseclick, like you asked. And i dont see any yes people giving reasons either.

Last edited:

ryzombie619

Feb 20, 2014
I actually love the movie. Keanu Reeves is the reason it has a negative connotation, and even then, it did well at the box office, critics liked it overall, and it has a decent fanbase. For me, it's the best Dracula movie behind the 1931 Lugosi flick, and if you count Nosferatu. I find it a great film. A nostalgic film for me.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.