Request Who wants Bram Stokers Dracula to be this years Halloween table?

Do you want BSD to be this years Halloween table?

• YES. 'Do you believe in destiny......'

Votes: 75 88.2%
  • NO. 'You are but mortal, after all!....'

Votes: 10 11.8%

• Total voters

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
My favorite version of the tale is the 1979 version called Nosferatu The Vampyre. I stayed up late one night with my older brother to watch it. I was young at the time and it scared the crap out of me. I recommend it in German with English subtitles if you can find it.

http://www.amazon.com/Nosferatu-The...04&sr=1-1&keywords=nosferatu+the+vampyre+1979

Keanu and Winona kind of ruined the BSD Coppola version for me. But getting the pin into TPA would kick butt.

Last edited:

ryzombie619

Feb 20, 2014
My favorite version of the tale is the 1979 version called Nosferatu The Vampyre. I stayed up late one night with my older brother to watch it. I was young at the time and it scared the crap out of me. I recommend it in German with English subtitles if you can find it.

Isn't that one just a remake of the silent film by F.W. Murnau? I love that silent one BTW. Truly a great horror film.

night

May 18, 2012

It is a good remake of the original silent movie, Klaus Kinski is scary. It was filmed in our Dutch city Delft btw.
The original Nosferatu is silent and the people look even more scarier. A few years ago I saw this movie in a very small theatre here in Amsterdam with a smal orchest playing the music life, just as it was done in the early 20th century, such a wonderfull creepy experiance.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
We have a tonne of horror/monster/macabre themed tables. Maybe only one Halloween table this year? We had two months of Halloween in years 1 and 2.

Alongside Space/Sci-fi themes, horror is one we don't really need much more of.

danivempire

Oct 26, 2013
We have a tonne of horror/monster/macabre themed tables. Maybe only one Halloween table this year? We had two months of Halloween in years 1 and 2.

Maybe you have enough...
I don't...
^^

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
Maybe you have enough...
I don't...
^^

I'm not saying cut them out entirely as there are some good ones left to do. Just give other themes more focus.

I think there was a tally of tables to a certain theme a while back, maybe it's worth updating for clarity.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
HD has driving theme and video mode and CftBL have "Move your car mode" and is car movie theatre themed.

I would have included HD but the post I quoted talked about car-themed pins. CFTBL is splitting hairs :p

But okay, I'm in the minority. In terms of theme I much prefer the bright and colourful like Cactus Canyon and White Water, but fair enough. Bring on the horror pins!

Jan 6, 2013

OHH no we dont we need more much much more Tales ,Freddy,Phantom,Dracula ect. then we can slow down with the monsters for a while

N

netizen

Just watching the video at the top of the page there is no actual artwork that has any similarities to any of the actors from the film on the playfield and the only offender here is the backglass....and to be fair if it was a case of having this table in TPA or not then i would be completely fine with not having the backglass included in TPA version at all if it ment that no KS was needed

Did you look at a different playfield? BSD has Gary Oldman and what appears to be Monica Bellucci on the Playfield.

Lord Boron

Apr 18, 2012
Just watching the video at the top of the page there is no actual artwork that has any similarities to any of the actors from the film on the playfield and the only offender here is the backglass....and to be fair if it was a case of having this table in TPA or not then i would be completely fine with not having the backglass included in TPA version at all if it ment that no KS was needed

Apart from any Likenesses, the biggest hurdle would be that Gary Oldman did voice work specifically for the table. That would almost certainly have to be licensed.

WesReviews

Jul 5, 2013
To be honest, I've never been a huge fan of this table.

I revisited it again for the first time in many years at the Louisville Arcade Expo and my opinion hasn't changed.

However, I would still purchase it on PS4 if they were to add it to The Pinball Arcade.

N

netizen

You can hardly put them under a likeness license

They were actors in the movie and they appear on the table, what would you all it besides a likeness :/

If they didn't agree to be on the playfield then it wouldn't have been produced the way it is, much like the prototype plastics that featured Keanu and Winona due to then not signing the likeness contracts.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.