Wil Wheaton

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
**** weaton i should use my infinte mod-powa to delete this thread

gob****e of the highest order, hes a nerdy guy alright, but like paris hilton he aint can real cred

with the comicon bandwadgon hes done some good...but hes a still a dick

edit- eldar cant see yer comment dude

Last edited:

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014

gob****e of the highest order, hes a nerdy guy alright, but like paris hilton he aint can real cred

Yeah it's Wordpress so needs to be screened. Unlike comments here. Well, I think.

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
He likes pinball arcade, then he's one of us. Cool

ill welcome any new player more sore if he could throw a few plugs into a a show or two.

but if this gets freebies ill throw the ****er out the thats not a real beard ******* airlock!

i do kinda admire half what he does its why im being gentle

karl

May 10, 2012
A tweet or two from him(I noticed at least two about tpa not long ago) could really be a gold mine for Farsight. He's got millions of followers (for some reason)

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
A tweet or two from him(I noticed at least two about tpa not long ago) could really be a gold mine for Farsight. He's got millions of followers (for some reason)

Yep. Hence why I commented on his Twitter that he needs to put his skills to the test and play in TotM.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012

lol give the dude a break. :D

David Pannozzo

Mar 6, 2012
He was great as a kid in the movie Stand By Me, everybody was great. It was an Awesome movie, I own it on Blu-Ray, and watch it so very often with all my 500 Blu-Ray movies.

mrhorseshoe

Jun 25, 2012
An endorsement from him would be a great boon, indeed. He is partly responsible for the sudden rise of board gaming thanks to his show Table Top. I bet PA's sales would at least double from all his followers.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts