Will the Apple Developer Center shutdown affect the Table Pack 16 release?

sotie

Aug 30, 2012
In case you aren't aware, the Apple Developer Center has been down since last Thursday. I don't know much about it but is there any chance this might affect the pending Pack 16 release (hopefully tomorrow)?

I thought it only impacts certificates for iOS development devices but I just heard in an iOS podcast that it is going to impact the release dates for some apps.

So does anybody else know more about this?

Stuart Webster

Apr 24, 2013
In case you aren't aware, the Apple Developer Center has been down since last Thursday. I don't know much about it but is there any chance this might affect the pending Pack 16 release (hopefully tomorrow)?

I thought it only impacts certificates for iOS development devices but I just heard in an iOS podcast that it is going to impact the release dates for some apps.

So does anybody else know more about this?

While it created some inconveniences during our beta test, the Apple Developer Center shouldn't impact our release schedule. The app builds get submitted and reviewed through iTunes Connect -- a service that has remained online since the security breach last Thursday.

https://developer.apple.com/support/system-status/

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.