Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012
At least Germany was in the World Cup...
On topic, Williams & Belly are not overrated.

Go play a bunch of Gottlieb/Premier tables from the 80s. (Like I just did). No comparison.

Silverball67

Jan 1, 2015
Are you grumpy because germany got kicked out heh

No, not at all. The bow of Özil and Gündogan for Dictator Erdogan and the lousy and arrogant management of the "Mannschaft" was just one reason that I was not grumpy at all. The German-Team left Russia, and I´m happy about that. They were a shame for Germany. This was not my team.

By the way, this got nothing to do with my judgement about Gottlieb-tables and the future of TPA. But maybe some people can´t stand other opinions and are grumpy about that?

By the way, some tables of the late 70´s and early 80´s belong to my favorites, but these are W/B-tables like Fathom, Sorcerer (actually broken on PS4), eight ball deluxe, Paragon or Centaur. I respect other opinions and preferences. So why do some people offend me and don´t respect mine?

By the way, nr. 2, I didn´t call you nerds, this was another person. I just expressed my opinion, that, compared to the potential customers of TPA, only a considerable small group of enthusiasts are looking foreward to old Gottlieb tables. That does not mean they are nerds. But what´s wrong about beeing a nerd? I love Jazz from the 50´s and contemporary chart music makes me vomit. Am I a nerd. If so, it´s fine with me. If you like old tables and dislike modern tables it´s fine too, isn´t it?

Last edited:

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
My original comment was in jest i alsothink the initial statment was absurd.....stop being uptight

Btw that initail comment wasnt directed at you how neslty, it was a stament about the thread in whole.....i thought we were cool dude

Edit - i am sorry if inoffended you it hurt nestly wasnt my intentin

Last edited:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
hehehe , I love all tables , put any up for sale and I`ll buy it !!!! just waiting for the big one , Argentina vs France , here is $64,000 question, which team is going to turn it up !!!!:cool:

Silverball67

Jan 1, 2015
Sorry, Heretic for misunderstood your statement. Maybe I was a lttle bit too uptight, we are cool Dude, for sure.
By the way, what are your favorite teams for winning the world-cup?

Last edited:

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
Sorry, Heretic for misunderstood your statement. We are cool Dude, for sure.
By the way, what are your favorite teams for winning the world-cup?

Thank ****forthat seriously i meant no offense

As for the cup i dunno whos in it the german i head on english news they knda love it

Members online

Members online