Williams' Collection Volume 3 guesses

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
I can't wait to see what Zen comes up with for System 11 and older titles. Unfortunately I think we'll have to wait a bit longer as I'm fairly certain they're going to be doing only DMD for a while.

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
Pre-DMD era is very interesting to look at, regarding powerups (since they don't apply to Classic Single Player). On games like Pin*Bot where high scores are only in the millions normally, your maximum Distance powerup is equal to the second value at the left scoop, and half of the default Solar Value. I'm not even sure if they'll even allow powerups on the EMs and early SS games, should they decide to do them. Either that or have the values adjusted.

Firepower would especially be broken with Distance enabled.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Pre-DMD era is very interesting to look at, regarding powerups (since they don't apply to Classic Single Player). On games like Pin*Bot where high scores are only in the millions normally, your maximum Distance powerup is equal to the second value at the left scoop, and half of the default Solar Value. I'm not even sure if they'll even allow powerups on the EMs and early SS games, should they decide to do them. Either that or have the values adjusted.

Firepower would especially be broken with Distance enabled.

..and NBA Jam?!

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
NBA Fastbreak is ALSO interesting. For them to apply the Distance Bonus, they have to enable pinball scoring in the ROM.

I'm not certain about Safe Cracker. The values may need to be adjusted on that one.

Of course I mean Fast Break. Getting my basketball tables mixed up in my head.... Space Jam is of course a Sega table. I'll keep taking the pills.

Byte

Nov 11, 2012
I heard Zen is reading this forum, so let me be the first to open up old wounds and say we need Embryon (instead of Paragon) in Vol. 3 (or Vol. 4)!

Nate

Jan 20, 2015
my first machine was whirlwind, i would love to see a lawlor sys11 3 packof -WW FH ES that would be insanely cool

Striker

May 26, 2017
I’ve just noticed that there’s a logic behind the releases so far!

If you go back and watch the original Williams announcement video, you’ll see that the instruction manuals stack in the following order. In reverse (top to bottom):

1. Medieval Madness (Vol 1)
2. Fish Tales (Vol 1)
3. Attack from Mars (Vol 2)
4. Black Rose (Vol 2)
5. Theatre of Magic (Vol 3?)
6. Cirqus Voltaire (Vol 3?)
7. Tales of the Arabian Nights (Vol 4?)
8. White Water (Vol 4?)

So logic dictates Vol 3 contains ToM and CV ;)

I heartily endorse this theory. Maybe throw in No Fear as the third random one.

Last edited:

warh0g

Jan 3, 2013
As long as they are releasing tables I am happy.
I really hope to see Jack*Bot and Red N Ted soon. And I mean, if you can dream; Twilight Zone & Star Trek TNG ASAP!
And Pinbot and Bride of Pinbot and and and

My wallet is ready for any and all releases!

Last edited:

Members online

Members online