Wizard Goals on Williams Collection: Pinball Hall of Fame

Rudy Yagov

Mar 30, 2012
Not sure about PS3 version brakel - I know the PSP version was released on PSN, don't think I've seen it for PS3. It's just been re-released on Games on Demand on XBLA for 360 so maybe it will also get a release on PSN soon as well?

When did they release Williams on PSN? The only one I see is Gottlieb.

gjarnling

Jun 12, 2012
both the Gottlieb and Williams collections are available on PSN for PSP (Vita), accidently bought both before realising it's PSP only, but none for the PS3...

mite6

May 26, 2012
Cant spell sorcerer 5 times with one ball , thats impossible!Also reached 2 times mercury but never the sun :) .No nerves for Jive Time :)

Crush3d_Turtle

May 15, 2012
I decided to go back to PHoF on the 360 in order to clean up the last few achievements I did not get. I decided to start with ToTAN since I know it really well now from TPA. The last standard goal I have is the Harem multiball and I think that the game is glitched. Even when the left loop is lit it will not give me any letters after the first. Is there any way around this bug?

jkonami

Apr 4, 2012
I've had the game since 2009 but I hadn't gotten many of the achievements yet. Yesterday and today I've been on a roll and wrapped up most of the standard table goals except for Whirlwind's light the 100k spot, Harem Multiball in TOTAN, and I haven't really started on Funhouse yet. But I got Firepower, Sorcerer, Space Shuttle, Taxi, Pinbot, and Black Knight all in a row. (already had MM, Gofers, and Gorgar) I want to try to get the basic goals first for all tables before I start on Wizard goals if possible.

I feel you on Harem Multiball though.. I've been trying to get it with no luck. I've heard the following tips that have not helped me: Play the Sinbad and the Rocs tale, supposedly the jets will help you knock the balls into the Harem Sneak-in behind the Genie. It does work, but I'm not a superb shot at the leftmost ramp and I end the tale by going up the right ramp usually, so I never get more than one sneak in this way. Other people have said you can get a sneak in by nudging as the ball goes up there, but I've never had any luck with that. If spelling Harem worked right, I'm sure I would have had it by now.

Anymore Harem MB tips? I myself have tried for hours without luck - closest I ever came was 2 sneak-ins.

Crush3d_Turtle

May 15, 2012
I feel you on Harem Multiball though.. I've been trying to get it with no luck. I've heard the following tips that have not helped me: Play the Sinbad and the Rocs tale, supposedly the jets will help you knock the balls into the Harem Sneak-in behind the Genie. It does work, but I'm not a superb shot at the leftmost ramp and I end the tale by going up the right ramp usually, so I never get more than one sneak in this way. Other people have said you can get a sneak in by nudging as the ball goes up there, but I've never had any luck with that. If spelling Harem worked right, I'm sure I would have had it by now.

Anymore Harem MB tips? I myself have tried for hours without luck - closest I ever came was 2 sneak-ins.

Well I have officially wasted 3 hours on this damn thing tonight and have given up for now. I have tried everything I possibly can with regards to nudging as it goes around the loop and it still will not award the letters. I am at the point where I can shoot the left orbit at will and have even cycled it through 10+ times with the shot lit and have got nothing for it.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
I've had the game since 2009 but I hadn't gotten many of the achievements yet. Yesterday and today I've been on a roll and wrapped up most of the standard table goals except for Whirlwind's light the 100k spot, Harem Multiball in TOTAN, and I haven't really started on Funhouse yet. But I got Firepower, Sorcerer, Space Shuttle, Taxi, Pinbot, and Black Knight all in a row. (already had MM, Gofers, and Gorgar) I want to try to get the basic goals first for all tables before I start on Wizard goals if possible.

I was able to spell H•A•R•E•M by hitting the loop with a soft-medium shot when Harem was lit. Hitting the loop full force would not register for some reason. The slower the ball goes around the loop, the better chance you have at it registering.

Crush3d_Turtle

May 15, 2012
I was able to spell H•A•R•E•M by hitting the loop with a soft-medium shot when Harem was lit. Hitting the loop full force would not register for some reason. The slower the ball goes around the loop, the better chance you have at it registering.

Thanks for the tip, I will give that a try tomorrow since right now I am thoroughly pissed off with this table. :p

SpiffyRob

May 5, 2012
It's gltiched to hell, but Pin Wiz has it exactly right. The slower the better. A slow shot combined with a quick combination of bottom and left nudges will trigger it at least 50% of the time, so worst-case scenario, hit it ten times and you've got it.

Also (and sorry to even ask!) make sure you're clear on when Harem is active as opposed to Tiger Loops.

Crush3d_Turtle

May 15, 2012
Woo, I finally got it! :D The only way I was able to do it was through the 3 sneak-in method since nothing I could do would award me any letters after the first. I found that by trapping the ball in the left flipper and doing a standard post pass over the right the ball would sometimes catch the bottom of the right sling, fire over to the left, then up and around the far right loop into the sneak-in. This was a dangerous maneuver though since if the ball hit too high on the right sling it would fire back and forth a few times then go right down the drain. Good luck to anyone else who has been trapped by this stupid glitch.

jkonami

Apr 4, 2012
I finally did it tonight myself, too! Believe it or not, I got it by spelling HAREM somehow. What a pain in the butt... Working on the Wizard goals for all tables now. Just one more for Funhouse (the 3 million plus one), TOTAN (just save the princess left) and two more on several of the others. Should have 1000 in no time!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts