Wizard goals that you just can't do

Mark W**a

Banned
Sep 7, 2012
Elvira's back glass wizard multiball is frustrating me. Even with all the extra balls and relative ease of the table that one still eludes me. I've gotten so damn close, and I have a very strong strategy to just plug away at it non stop. I will get it soon. I'm excited to hear her say something different lol I almost want to have family mode off so I don't miss a voice clip but no, I must get that damn goal recorded.

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
I got all of them on the Ps3, but the next group of DLC scares me. Sttng is hard as hell, but I think I will get it eventually. Then there is Attack From Mars, which seems like a harder version of Medieval Madness *gulp*. I am still confident I can get that if I put enough hours in. And finally, there is Genie, which requires an insane 3,000,000 points to complete the wizard goals. That is just crazy. At least these goals should hold me over until the next round of DLC comes out.

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
I got all of them on the Ps3, but the next group of DLC scares me. Sttng is hard as hell, but I think I will get it eventually. Then there is Attack From Mars, which seems like a harder version of Medieval Madness *gulp*. I am still confident I can get that if I put enough hours in. And finally, there is Genie, which requires an insane 3,000,000 points to complete the wizard goals. That is just crazy. At least these goals should hold me over until the next round of DLC comes out.

Don't worry. STTNG is hard as hell, but the wizard goals aren't. Also, AFM is easier than MM. It doesn't punish you for missed shots and is very generous with its' relaunches. Genie's 3M goal is way ridiculous. I've given up on it.

aagstn

Oct 6, 2012
I've only completed all the wizard goals on Bride of Pinbot, Gogar, TotAN and Taxi. I always seem to get hung up on 1 wizard goal I can just never get on most tables.

Big Shot: Score 250,000 - Impossible for me. Tried at least 100 times.
Black Hole: Score 500,000 from Lower Level - Gotten close a few times.
Black Knight: Earn an extra ball from lower playfield - Has to be glitched like everything on this table.
Cirquis Voltaire: Join the Cirqus - This one is not happening, gave up a long time ago.
Creature from the Black Lagoon: Score a Super Jackpot - So close so many times, but can't hit the shot.
Elvira: Score a double slide - For some reason I just can't figure this one out.
Funhouse: Score a 4 way Combo - I'm terrible at this table, shocked I even got some of the other Wizard goals.
Harley Davidson: Score a Milwaukee Jackpot - never gotten close
No Good Goofers: Score a super jackpot - nearly had it several times
Ripley's: Start the Trip to Atlantis - impossible
Scared Stiff: Activate Spider Mania - never gotten close on this one either
Theater of Magic: Complete the Grand Finale - close several times

Duchess

Feb 16, 2013
Been working on that BK goal forever now. It has to be a glitch because I KNOW I've gotten it a few times now. But as with most it probably won't be fixed any time soon. That's the only table I am close to getting all the standard AND wizard goals on. Of course I only just started playing a while ago too.

Also, HOW THE HECK do I get involved in the tourneys using Kindle Fire? Every time I try all I get is "You did not compete in this week's tournament. Please try again next week".

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
Also, HOW THE HECK do I get involved in the tourneys using Kindle Fire? Every time I try all I get is "You did not compete in this week's tournament. Please try again next week".

The tourneys only happen when FS starts one. If you're trying it now, you ain't gonna find one.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
I've only completed all the wizard goals on Bride of Pinbot, Gogar, TotAN and Taxi. I always seem to get hung up on 1 wizard goal I can just never get on most tables.

Black Knight: Earn an extra ball from lower playfield - Has to be glitched like everything on this table.
Cirquis Voltaire: Join the Cirqus - This one is not happening, gave up a long time ago.
Creature from the Black Lagoon: Score a Super Jackpot - So close so many times, but can't hit the shot.
Elvira: Score a double slide - For some reason I just can't figure this one out.
Funhouse: Score a 4 way Combo - I'm terrible at this table, shocked I even got some of the other Wizard goals.

That Funhouse goal was brutal for me to get. I pretty much played the table exclusively for that shot, caring less about anything else on the table. Once I got it, I never went for it again!

Don't give up on Atlantis. There's some threads devoted to RBION strategies, and it's not as tough as you think. There are certain Ripley Letters that are very easy to get, and if those are the only ones you can get, would take you about 3 continent tours and then Atlantis is yours. RBION is one of those tables that once you "get it", it becomes very doable.

pinballchris

Oct 6, 2012

Most of these are goals that "allow" you to score big on the tables, meaning if you reach them it means you are having a great game. My suggestions is to not rotate too much between tables, stick with TOM for instance and practice and get used to the ball movement. Also, goals like Grand Finale, Super Jackpot, Atlantis will require to remain calm so to say. If you get nervous and just start shooting, you will fail. Collect the ball and make good shots.

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
Don't worry. STTNG is hard as hell, but the wizard goals aren't. Also, AFM is easier than MM. It doesn't punish you for missed shots and is very generous with its' relaunches. Genie's 3M goal is way ridiculous. I've given up on it.

You were right about STTNG. And Attack is definitely easier than MM. But I still can't get anywhere near completing video mode, even with the cow trick. It seems to me that while the cows are bigger targets, they hit the ground earlier than expected. And on Genie, I still haven't collected the special, although I have lit it many times and the 3 billion.

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
I've gotten as close as 3 hits left on the mothership. I haven't even seen the mothership since.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts