WWE WrestleMania XVIII LIVE! ON PPV THIS SUNDAY!

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
I don't know how many of you like wrestling (yes, I know it's fake, but it's entertaining), but along with being a pinball fanatic, I'm also a huge wrestling fan and have been since I can remember. WWE WrestleMania XXVIII will emanate Live from Sun Life Stadium in Miami Gardens, Florida where more than 70,000 fans will be on hand to witness The Rock VS Cena. I always throw a big party at my house every year (just as I do the Super Bowl) for WrestleMania and usually have close to a hundred family and friends over. In case anyone's interested, here's the final card :

John Cena -VS- The Rock
(Main Event)

The Undertaker -VS- Triple H
(Hell in a Cell with special referee Shawn Michaels)

Chris Jericho -VS- CM Punk (Champion)
(WWE Championship Match)

Sheamus -VS- Daniel Bryan (Champion)
(World Heavyweight Championship Match)

Big Show -VS- Cody Rhodes (Champion)
(Intercontinental Championship Match)

TEAM TEDDY : Santino Marella, Booker T, R-Truth, Kofi Kingston, Zach Ryder, and The Great Khali

-VS-

TEAM JOHNNY : David Otunga, Mark Henry, The Miz, Jack Swagger, Dolph Ziggler, and Drew McIntyre

Randy Orton -VS- Kane

Kelly Kelly and Maria Menounos -VS- Divas Champion Beth Phoenix and Eve

Justin Gabriel and Tyson Kidd -VS- The Usos -VS- Primo and Epico (Champions)
(WWE Tag Team Championship Triple Threat Match)​

This year's WrestleMania looks to be miles better than last year's lackluster event...I can't wait. Bring on the BBQ and Beer! :D

Last edited:

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
I am very excited. Been a fan almost non stop since 85 and attended 3 wrestlemanias over the years and countless other live events. This years card is one of the better ones they've had in the last 5 or so years.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Great WrestleMania...definatley better than last years. Well, kicked everybody out now it's time to shift my focus back to The Pinball Arcade...54 hours til launch.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.