Xbox Kickstarters

Mike Reitmeyer

FarSight Employee
Mar 13, 2012
Mike, I hope you will get TPA some mentions at E3..... With all of this Halo, Bioshock, Fallen, and other crap, it would be nice to hear/see something about an actually fun game.

The people who stopped by and played it really enjoyed it. Some of them never played pinball before.

I'm not sure how much press we got (if any), but the reception was good from what I hear.

Ark Malmeida

Apr 3, 2012
Mike, are you allowed to answer whether The Pinball Arcade is planned for the Xbox One? I think it looks great on the PS4 and would love to have it on Microsoft's next console

Daniel Osborne

Feb 28, 2012
I sincerely hope you don't support xbox one after this debacle. I'm still waiting for my tz reward to be moved to the ps4, no email as yet. I have also donated 20 bucks to t2 ks, so hopefully I'll get android and ps4, not that I remember seeing anything to say which versions I would like as rewards.

Rosa Shelton

May 9, 2013
Android TZ

I sincerely hope you don't support xbox one after this debacle. I'm still waiting for my tz reward to be moved to the ps4, no email as yet. I have also donated 20 bucks to t2 ks, so hopefully I'll get android and ps4, not that I remember seeing anything to say which versions I would like as rewards.

Hi Daniel,

You will be hearing from Mike Lindsey regarding your TZ Android account. I can't do anything but agree with you about the Xbox debacle. How unfortunate for all of us. Be sure to contact me at kickstarter@farsightstudios.com and remember, we are a totally different staff and I hear you! Thank you for supporting T2 and I'm entirely happy that it came to fruition. We are going to work beyond extremely hard to make sure that this Kickstarter is, at the very least, better than the last. Believe it or not, with all the issues, we've only had to refund three people. The way that Mike Lindsey works, I'm confident that you will get your Android version today, if not in the next hour.

Warm Regards,

Rosa

Daniel Osborne

Feb 28, 2012
Hi Rosa. Thanks for your reply. I think you misunderstood slightly though. I should receive tz for two platforms, android and xbox. I have my android table, but don't want my xbox tz, I'd like that for the ps4 if that's possible please? Thanks again.

Brym

Apr 25, 2013
Here for my weekly check-in. Although someone PM'd me a PS3 Star Trek code, I still haven't received "a means to getting the base game free-of-charge" as Mike promised above. So my Star Trek code is useless. It's now been 4 weeks since I first e-mailed Far Sight.

Checking in again. Still never received "a means to getting the base game free-of-charge." It's now been over three months since I first e-mailed Far Sight.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.