Your favorite device/platform?

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
I do like the portability of iOS and I think the iPad will be a real nice form factor once I buy one of those. But ultimately consoles offer the best ability to recreate with the larger screen and more useable controls. Sometimes I place my thumbs too low and miss the touchscreen on my iPhone. Clicking a button is completely reliable.

George Klepacz

Feb 20, 2012
At the moment my top choice is 360. I may also like it on PC, but I really don't game on my PC. I love having it on my Android tablet and phone so I can play it at work on breaks and lunches, or on the go. Any serious game time will be on 360 though, nothing beats playing on a big tv for me. PC would if ihad the capability to build a cabinet, but I don't so again, 360. :)

As for the Tankstick, I was looking at buying one, when I found a forum called arcadecontrols.com where you can build your own cabinets and controllers. Great site, wish I had time to do that or a house with space for one. They have a pinball section and I'm sure if this site were mentioned some of those guys would jump over here, at least when TPA is released on consoles.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
At the moment my top choice is 360. I may also like it on PC, but I really don't game on my PC. I love having it on my Android tablet and phone so I can play it at work on breaks and lunches, or on the go. Any serious game time will be on 360 though, nothing beats playing on a big tv for me. PC would if ihad the capability to build a cabinet, but I don't so again, 360. :)

As for the Tankstick, I was looking at buying one, when I found a forum called arcadecontrols.com where you can build your own cabinets and controllers. Great site, wish I had time to do that or a house with space for one. They have a pinball section and I'm sure if this site were mentioned some of those guys would jump over here, at least when TPA is released on consoles.

Building your own would definitely be cool, but unfortunately for me, I suck with tools. :)

Freelance

Feb 28, 2012
PC and 3DS respectively. Obviously one will be used exclusively at home and one on the road. Playing pinball in 3D will be fun while I will have the awesome hi-res of the PC version.

I will probably buy more tables on the PC though, and buy only the really good ones I like on the 3DS. I don't want to buy the exact same tables for both.

BeO

Mar 5, 2012
PC is my main platform. If I do get the tables for another device, it will be for Android.

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts