Your Top 10 Most Wanted "No License Issues" tables for TPA?

Sumez

Nov 19, 2012
FS should _really_ use these lists as a reference... of course, I'm fairly sure they have a majority (or all) of them on their own list. :)

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
Triple Strike (Must have in the EM category and it must be brutal).
Who Dunnit.
This one i can't remember the exact name but I think it's High Roller

I don't want High Speed if it will interfere with getting the Getaway.

And it's La Grange by ZZ Top, not La Grande

pseudokings

Jun 10, 2012
Who Dunnit.

I don't want High Speed if it will interfere with getting the Getaway.

And it's La Grange by ZZ Top, not La Grande

You are correct sir, and I can't believe I've been making that mistake after all the ZZ Top I heard growing up.

Played Who Dunnit again today a couple times, had a great time, and reaffirmed it's position on my thread starting list. Too bad FS has already expressed a lack of interest in it...:(

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
Since everything that was in the previous PHOF collections are on their way with an exception or two, and it is documented that Farsight has announced or has in their possession Cactus Canyon, Champion Pub, Centaur, Eight Ball Deluxe, Dr. Dude and Fireball and either White Water OR Roadshow, I would go with this top 10:

1.)Black Knight 2000 - While the rest of the list is not in order, this is definitely number 1. Superior to BK and just fantastic lights and incredibly music.
2.) Junkyard
3.) Whichever one between White Water and Roadshow that isn't visible in the picture (jury is still out)
4.) Fish Tales
5.) Safe Cracker
6.) Haunted House
7.) Getaway (they are obviously willing to bypass music licensing as was the case with CFTBL)
8.) F-14 Tomcat (assuming they don't need to get licensing from Grumman or the US Navy)
9.) Earthshaker
10.) Who Dunnit?

Hon Mention to Xenon, Class of 1812 and Fathom.

pseudokings

Jun 10, 2012
Since everything that was in the previous PHOF collections are on their way with an exception or two, and it is documented that Farsight has announced or has in their possession Cactus Canyon, Champion Pub, Centaur, Eight Ball Deluxe, Dr. Dude and Fireball and either White Water OR Roadshow, I would go with this top 10:

1.)Black Knight 2000 - While the rest of the list is not in order, this is definitely number 1. Superior to BK and just fantastic lights and incredibly music.
2.) Junkyard
3.) Whichever one between White Water and Roadshow that isn't visible in the picture (jury is still out)
4.) Fish Tales
5.) Safe Cracker
6.) Haunted House
7.) Getaway (they are obviously willing to bypass music licensing as was the case with CFTBL)
8.) F-14 Tomcat (assuming they don't need to get licensing from Grumman or the US Navy)
9.) Earthshaker
10.) Who Dunnit?

Hon Mention to Xenon, Class of 1812 and Fathom.

Very good list and notes, especially the one about The Getaway - It would suck to lose "La Grange", but not anywhere near as much as it would suck to never get the table in TPA. FISH TALES! WHITE WATER!

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
I only want one.

SAFE CRACKER

The playfield is just a means to an end to get to one of the most addictive and frustrating game features of all time.

The Vault.

Getting those tokens was a time in my life I deeply want to revisit again. Even if they are only in digital form.

I still have the spoils of victory stored away somewhere, including the silver token (only one per token tube).

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk HD

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
Very good list and notes, especially the one about The Getaway - It would suck to lose "La Grange", but not anywhere near as much as it would suck to never get the table in TPA. FISH TALES! WHITE WATER!

I wonder what they could use if they couldn't get "La Grange". It's such an integral part of the table. At least in CFTBL they had other songs that were used during regular play. Getaway just has this one.

pseudokings

Jun 10, 2012
I wonder what they could use if they couldn't get "La Grange". It's such an integral part of the table. At least in CFTBL they had other songs that were used during regular play. Getaway just has this one.

Yeah... that's a tough one. I suppose they could program a half 'knock-off' (generally called in music a "sound-a-like") MIDI tune to take it's place... I hope they can just license the damn song, cheap, since it's a ******* MIDI version.

fenderbendr

Dec 1, 2012
F-14 Tomcat
Haunted House
Pinball Magic
8-Ball Deluxe
Safe Cracker
Triple Strike
Junk Yard
Champion Pub
Black Knight 2000
Big Guns

Pinballfan69

Mar 28, 2012
haven't played too many non licensed tables other than some that have been released already.

Diner, pin'bot, the get away: High Speed 2 come to mind.

La grange shouldn't be a factor although there is a license.

amv71

Feb 29, 2012
Wow - never seen a safe cracker. Just watched the promo trailer. Looks fantastic. Not tempted to insert the token back for the 4 ball multi?

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Wow - never seen a safe cracker. Just watched the promo trailer. Looks fantastic. Not tempted to insert the token back for the 4 ball multi?
The one I play doesn't give out tokens. I assume the tokens are pretty rare now. Safe Cracker is a very different pinball game. If you bump into one, you have to try it.

Bass Mummy

Jul 26, 2012
Hmmm... Alright, I'm leaving out any tables that are already highly suspected to be in the queue like Champion Pub or Whitewater (even though they aren't confirmed, yet.)

Here's my list in no order aside from the fact that I want BK2K and Fish Tales the most:

Black Knight 2000
Fish Tales
Black Rose
Bad Cats
Swords of Fury
Party Zone
Diner
Who Dunnit
Mousin Around
Earthshaker

Steven Lucz

Oct 12, 2012
1.) Champion Pub
2.) Safe Cracker
3.) Banzai Run
4.) Haunted House
5.) Revenge From Mars (IF W2K Emulation is possible in the future)
6.) Black Knight 2000
7.) Earthshaker
8.) The Lost World (1988-89 Bally)
9.) Speakeasy
10.) Who Dunit

Last edited:

pseudokings

Jun 10, 2012
Couple more solid lists.

HEY FARSIGHT, you reading these???

A lotta stuff more interesting than Dr. Dude on these lists... let alone Firepower (sorry, that one's a yawn for me).

Dr. Dude does look pretty cool, but it's no Fish Tales or White Water.

Jutter

Dec 30, 2012
Class of 1812
4 Million BC
Whitewater
Fish Tales
Diner
Partyzone
Speakeasy
14 Tomcat
8 Ball Deluxe
Bad Cats

Last edited:

Clawhammer

Nov 1, 2012
Would love to see a handful of early 80s Ballys and Sterns- Skateball, Stargazer, Seawitch, Centaur (it's happening!), Eight Ball Deluxe, Fathom, Paragon, the list goes on...

If TPA could somehow get tap passing in the physics for the Ballys, my dreams would come true.

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
Would love to see a handful of early 80s Ballys and Sterns- Skateball, Stargazer, Seawitch, Centaur (it's happening!), Eight Ball Deluxe, Fathom, Paragon, the list goes on...

If TPA could somehow get tap passing in the physics for the Ballys, my dreams would come true.

Sir,
I completely agree. I was playing Genie today thinking "It's nice but I'd rather be playing another wide body like Paragon, Embryon, Space Invaders, Future Spa and the list goes on"

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts