Zaccaria Pinall - Update v1.2

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013
Updated list:
- ADDED a new table, Farfalla
- ADDED 3 new in-app purchases (premium camera, physics tweaks, graphics tweaks)
- FIXED red special and orange special on Time Machine
- FIXED time special and train sound on Locomotion
- FIXED orange special on Pinball Champ '82
- FIXED backglass of all the tables in night mode
- ADDED 4-direction shaking option
- ADDED touch-based launching
- ADDED configurable iCade control
- ADDED new options (glass, environment, HUD)
- ADDED a fully reprogrammed physics engine
- FIXED menu issues on iPhone 5
- OPTIMIZED gameplay on iPhone 4, iPad and iPhone 3GS
- FIXED menu, now iap icons dissappear for gold membership owners
- ADDED realistic flipper gap in simulation mode

Last edited:

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013
Bug Report: Farfalla (Pre release)

I don't want to sound like a nutter, but I found loose nut, here:
3SS6IBU.jpg

I'm a little concerned that the swan to the right might swallow it or it rolls down and blocks the drain-hole.
How on earth we haven't noticed this issue. :) Thanks anyway!

warh0g

Jan 3, 2013
Updated list:
- ADDED a new table, Farfalla
- ADDED 3 new in-app purchases (premium camera, physics tweaks, graphics tweaks)
- FIXED red special and orange special on Time Machine
- FIXED time special and train sound on Locomotion
- FIXED orange special on Pinball Champ '82
- FIXED backglass of all the tables in night mode
- ADDED 4-direction shaking option
- ADDED touch-based launching
- ADDED configurable iCade control
- ADDED new options (glass, environment, HUD)
- ADDED a fully reprogrammed physics engine
- FIXED menu issues on iPhone 5
- OPTIMIZED gameplay on iPhone 4, iPad and iPhone 3GS
- FIXED menu, now iap icons dissappear for gold membership owners
- ADDED realistic flipper gap in simulation mode

I can't wait for the update to be released! Going for Gold straight away was not a mistake! I will promote this game to my pinball friends and hopefully get you some more customers :)

dagwood

Feb 2, 2013
Just updated and lost my Bronze & Gold memberships whaaaa :( Please sort this out because I really want to play with these new modes.

tripleplonq

Dec 3, 2012
And you have obviously internet access, because you have the Update. Hmm. Did you download the Update directly on the device or via iTunes/PC?

jhamdotme

Apr 14, 2012
Some quick observations:

- if your plunge doesn't get the ball into the playing field, it's auto plunged sometimes.
- A lot of the camera views are unplayable in portrait on an iPhone 5. In lots of views, you can't see the outlanes, so it's impossible to use the outlane flippers. Some seem to cut off even more than the outlanes.
- In many if the camera views, the flippers are hidden from view until it's too late. The camera view should keep the flippers visible, whenever possible. As it is, the camera is often panned up too much, showing excessive empty space up top, and making the flippers hard or impossible to see.
- When playing in landscape, there still seems to be right to left camera panning.
- Instead of having tons of camera views, it would be better if there were only a few. But they should be great.
- The camera angles all seem to have weird plunge views associated with them. There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to this. This should probably be a separate setting, like it is in Pinball Arcade.
- I appreciate the new UI settings, and that I can now hide the Settings and Camera icons. But since they're still there, even when hidden, they should probably appear when you tap on these invisible buttons, temporarily. Otherwise, you have no idea what you're blindly changing everything to.
- Are the top lanes supposed to light when the ball rolls through? It appears as if there are lights up there, but I never seem to see them lit.

Last edited:

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
New custom options are super. All of the light settings (sliders) and the physics settings, bam! What an update! New Farfalla table is drop target heaven. Nice improvement to the backglass lighting in dark mode too.
I turned off the custom modes and tried game mode. Great to see you improved the feel on that as well. So many options now. It's overwhelming in the best kind of way.
My only initial complaint is the "Game Time Bonus" wording that appears over the flippers during the bonus ball. I'm playing in landscape, view 1 and it is on the flippers. Please move this off the table as it is very distracting.
Thanks again to Zsolt and the rest of the ASK team.

dagwood

Feb 2, 2013
And you have obviously internet access, because you have the Update. Hmm. Did you download the Update directly on the device or via iTunes/PC?
I updated directly on my iPad through the iTunes store over my home broadband connection. I don't really know of any other way to do it. I'm going to delete the app and try again...

an ox

May 28, 2012
I was just about to head off to bed but now i feel obliged to check out Farfalla :). Really been looking forward to this :).

an ox

May 28, 2012
Just noted a little quirk: I made an unsuccessful shot at the ramp to the upper table - the ball went nearly all the way up but then rattled and came down again. But somehow the upper flippers activated and the lower ones turned off, so all I could do was watch the ball drain.

I'm rubbish at it yet, only got upstairs once so far. But for now bed calls, will play more tomorrow :).

jhamdotme

Apr 14, 2012
In Farfalla, I hit it halfway up the ramp, and the ball came down to the main playfield. The top flippers were enabled, and the bottom flippers weren't. So I couldn't only watch as the ball drained right in the middle.

Edit: Err, umm… what he said.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.