Zaccaria Pinball 1.8 ?

Clawhammer

Nov 1, 2012
+1 for Spooky. There was a thread on Pinside awhile back with a guy offering some outrageous price for anyone that could sell him that game. 8k or something?

Clawhammer

Nov 1, 2012
Hey guys!

Sorry for late answer. We have been busy a little bit.

We haven't decided yet which table should be released next. We have 4 candidates: Star God, Fire Mountain, Space Shutter, Winter Sport. We will see :)

I should start reading threads before I post

WFurman

Apr 21, 2013
Hey guys!

We haven't decided yet which table should be released next. We have 4 candidates: Star God, Fire Mountain, Space Shutter, Winter Sport. We will see :)

Is A.S.K. Homework thinking about the possibility of a poll and having the fans decide which table should be next?

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Of the 4 gen1 games mentioned Star God is by far the most beautiful and fun to play. If you can work on Star God first, please do it!
Star God lasted the longest in my collection, but eventually was replaced with Zankor....

Based on the above quote, my vote would go to Star God.

luvthatapex

Apr 24, 2013
Any news Zsolt or a WIP picture?

Hey guys!

night

May 18, 2012
lately ...... A.S.K. became kind of quiet ..... hey !

Yeah, development is really slowing down, almost 1,5 month since the last table.
We bought the pack at full price in an early stage to support them, gave lots of input and help. A little bit of communication could't hurt for the fanbase. Just an image, some details, you know.

Zevious Zoquis

Jul 27, 2013
I don't mind it taking longer then a month to get a new table. I do however fear that A.S.K. is probably not financially sound. I don't really know anything about the devs though. Do they have some other "cash cow" game that is bringing in money? I certainly don't see how they can maintain based on the apparent number of sales they've gotten from Zaccaria - even if everyone on the leaderboards bought a gold membership. The appearance of the recent new version of the game is odd and there's been no comment from the devs about it but it has the appearance of desperation about it...

canuck

Nov 28, 2012
ASK has about 20 apps on the iOS store, and one of their pinball apps is even profiled by Apple this month under the vampire section for Halloween. Their sales probably aren't doing too bad. My guess is that they're just very busy.

dagwood

Feb 2, 2013
hmmmm, think I saw a tumbleweed blow by just now...

An ill wind blows through the offices of ASK Homework :p

url

Last edited:

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
have ask homework lost the plot?

correct me if im wrong but the new "master edition" on sale for 69 has some new company

a 1 pound 50 edition ! with locomotion only on the app store now!

whats going on here haha

night

May 18, 2012
have ask homework lost the plot?

correct me if im wrong but the new "master edition" on sale for 69 has some new company

a 1 pound 50 edition ! with locomotion only on the app store now!

whats going on here haha

I think they are splitting up Zaccaria tables into separate apps to become more noticed in the app-store. Probably all these apps are just like any Zaccaria app with all the same in-app table purchases and all.
Let's hope we'll hear some good news soon from Zsolt and his team, let's keep positive.

SonicBrain

May 17, 2013
Danm ! nothing yet silence. empty.

blank space it's not good ... A.S.k should back like the early days when Zaccaria was launched , COMUNICATION.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.