Zaccaria Pinball 1.8 ?

Sun Vulcan

Jun 28, 2012
gl9q.jpg

Pavig

Oct 29, 2013
I thought it was a damn hard table :p The first thing I thought when I played it was "Zaccaria must have been on a tight budget not to put some poppers up there." Glad it's a bug, as it's already a fun (if somewhat impossible) table, which will only get better with a fix. :)
Very happy to see progress, and simultaneous release of standard and master edition updates. I was beginning to fear ME would be left out in the cold. Zaccaria has become my favorite pinball simulation.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I love the crazy look of this table. It's like you drank way too much and woke up with a tattoo covering your back. This is that tattoo. :p

night

May 18, 2012
Love to play it in camera 2 topview, the artwork is beautiful, and great lighting/shadow work as always. I wish TPA's table pack 19 would look like this.. oh well.

SonicBrain

May 17, 2013
And ....... kaBoooom ! after long silence a new table just arrive on IOS App Store ! The Good - Graphicaly looks great , and the metal parts it's prety , the ilumination as always very real looking plus full picture on the play field etc . The bad - no sound on the ball ? some bugs to fix " it's ok , just fix that " PERSONAL conment , the graphic on this table and the previous one looks absolute cool , but the play ....humn , it's so easy to loose the ball , the ball looks addict to draw in out ! black belt and pinball champion still my favorites to play ... but keep bring it ! and I'm kind upset .... next table bring Space Shutle please .... and last point , the sound effects on Star God , and the " Indian table :) " just sound like Hot Weels .... not so original .... buts fine. I believe after fix the bug I'll enjoy the Star god ... NOTE- would be nice an updates on the old tables " metal parts ". and let's roll the silver balls ! cheers

dagwood

Feb 2, 2013
and still no news about PC version =(

I'm sure once they get all the tables sorted out on iOS then we might see a PC & Android port as well. For now it would be better to let them concentrate their efforts getting the remaining tables out in a well functioning condition.

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013
Hey guys!

So sorry for I haven't been here for a while! We don't forget about you, we just had to work on other projects too.

I have red all the bugs you have written and as I see many of them are related to script issues. We are going to check them, but the last update that fixes iOS7 issue doesn't include any script modifications for previously released tables. So it's very interesting.

Anyway I'm working on the next table, Magic Castle. Also we will try to release 2 new tables in December.

Don't worry guys, we will not let you down. We will make all the pinball tables like we promised!

Thank you for your sustained support!

night

May 18, 2012
Zsolt, thank you for dropping by and let us know you guys are still reading our posts! And 2 new tables in december sounds like a great christman gift. Looking forward to the updates and Magic Castle!

Pavig

Oct 29, 2013
Zolt, awesome to hear you are working on Magic Castle. I am sorry iOS7 and the new XCode are giving you grief. You are not alone. The App store is packed of coders tweaking to fix bugs introduced by the new frameworks. Once the current bugs are squashed we should find a way as a community to promote Zaccaria in the gaming community. Serious pinball sims are rare, but have a devoted following. I am sure this app would do very well if awareness of it increased. :)

Pavig

Oct 29, 2013
As far as I can see the only tables without new bugs in v1.8 are Locomotion, Black Belt and Robot.

Can you confirm a possible bug in Robot? Around the red special light in the central table are rows of white lights that build to ROBOT letters when you knock down the popup targets. Like Farfalla they seem to be stuck with only the first row able to be lit. I have not played this table in real life so can't confirm this is how it is supposed to work, but if it is, then it's another bug.

tripleplonq

Dec 3, 2012
Can you confirm a possible bug in Robot? Around the red special light in the central table are rows of white lights that build to ROBOT letters when you knock down the popup targets. Like Farfalla they seem to be stuck with only the first row able to be lit. I have not played this table in real life so can't confirm this is how it is supposed to work, but if it is, then it's another bug.

I think this is an older bug: The lights on the playfield stay lit when ball drains but the internal counter is reset. So when you hit the target again and one lamp is already lit, nothing seems to happen. When you have 2 lamps lit and hit the target again, it snaps back to one. (The same happens on Black Belt with the bonus multiplier)

ETA:
Ymz0XPm.jpg

(And nudging helps to to get the ball up the robot bridge)

Last edited:

Jamman39

Jan 1, 2013
It's nice to hear that zsolt and the team are still paying attention, but I can't believe that the Star God bug thing still hasn't been fixed (and doesn't look to be fixed anytime soon). All that listening doesn't do any good if nothing is being fixed

night

May 18, 2012
It's nice to hear that zsolt and the team are still paying attention, but I can't believe that the Star God bug thing still hasn't been fixed (and doesn't look to be fixed anytime soon). All that listening doesn't do any good if nothing is being fixed

Who says the Star God bug will not be fixed in the upcomming update?

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013
We have found the bug that causes malfunctions of lamps and targets. I think all the issues related to lamps and targets you have written are going to be fixed by the next update. So If everything goes the way we hope for, the next update will be sent to Apple for review next Monday.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts