Zaccaria Pinball - Magic Castle (1984) Bugs & Feedback

tripleplonq

Dec 3, 2012
I like the table, plays very nice.
I think the playfield is a little dark in relation to the box and backglass(at least in the dark environment), but apart from that graphics and lightmap effects are beautiful as always.
So far I haven't found an obvious bug. It's IMO one of the better tables.

(But some of the bug-fixes for the other tables are incomplete, see the v.1.9 thread)

night

May 18, 2012
So far so good, beautiful table, I had a couple of balls that hang and had to nudge it off. No bugs discovered (yet).
Like tripleplonq said: please see the v 1.9 thread!!

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013
I have checked the v1.9 thread and saw there are some annoying bugs. We are going to investigate what the issue could be because all of those bugs aren't occurred at all.

Pavig

Oct 29, 2013
Lovely table. Plays very well. Very fun, and great work.

Possible missing sound on lighting red special. (Though I don't have a real table to compare, it seems like a sound would go there. First says "Doctor Zekyle is alive." then "Zackenstein is alive", but third cleared set of drop targets makes no special sound for "Zaccula". )

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Magic Castle has become one of my favorite Zaccaria pins after only a few plays. Neat little layout on this one. Art is cool as usual.

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
hmm....I'm not seeing the attraction others are seeing in this table, very boring in my opinion.

Pavig

Oct 29, 2013
Question: left outlane and right inlane say "abc when lit". I assume these work like the "love lanes" in farfalla. How do you light these lanes?

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
I have checked the v1.9 thread and saw there are some annoying bugs. We are going to investigate what the issue could be because all of those bugs aren't occurred at all.

Zsolt,

Out of curiosity, are there any plans on releasing this for Android?

Looks great and i can't get enough pinball on my Tablet or PC :D

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
Hey Zolt. Sorry. I'm one of the guys who usually starts the individual table threads. Been so busy and just plain forgot. No problems on Magic Castle. Plays great. This one of my Zaccaria favorites. Thanks.

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
havent played mich needa turn on the lights for ince sadly too dark but ill comment innolay later, its nice buying **** outright im kinda skint and have a new table as a matter of course heh

season packs too, tho third will be my first then i can soend pennies on mad ****

tripleplonq

Dec 3, 2012
I found a little scripting bug:
The orange special is awarded too soon.

DcrMjB2.jpg

And the leaderboard still doesn't work.

Last edited:

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
I was having trouble getting the upper right flipper to hit the ball towards the upper drop target bank. Seems different than it used to from my perspective. Anyone else having this issue?

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
Yes Snorzel you are absolutely right, compared to the lower right flipper the upper right flipper stretches to upwarth position only halfway, strange that bugs appear on tables that were not updated.

Zsolt please check on this bug.

SonicBrain

May 17, 2013
agreed , before I could hit targets many times , now the flipper 4 some reason shoot the ball around 70% out the target aiming Dow to the left ....

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013
Yes Snorzel you are absolutely right, compared to the lower right flipper the upper right flipper stretches to upwarth position only halfway, strange that bugs appear on tables that were not updated.

Zsolt please check on this bug.
I've checked it and that flipper had less degree than other ones. Fixed it and comes with the next update v2.6 (since v2.5 has been already sent to Apple).

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.