Zaccaria Pinball - PC Steam beta

Jamman39

Jan 1, 2013
Could you tell me more details about your configuration? OS, peripehrials, softwares. We would need these infos to try to fix your issue. Thanks!

[MENTION=2322]Zsolt[/MENTION] I'm using it on a VP Cabs pincab, it's running Windows 7 64 bit, the cabinets controls run through a generic controller program called Uconfig. The only peripherals I have are an accelerometer for nudging, a universal keyboard remote, and 2 extra screens for a backglass and DMD but the problem persists even if I turn these off. Please message me if I can give you any more information

Pinandy

Aug 30, 2012
Hi Zsolt!

Is there a possibility that you make an ingame option for rotating the screen to play in portrait mode??

mpad

Jan 26, 2014
Proper cab mode will come later I think.

Had a quick game and have to say it looks very nice (as expected). Nice sharp textures. Physics are very good as always.

The menu is goo, but looks a bit dull IMHO. Like the minimalism, but could be a bit more colorful.

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
Latest update on Earth Wind Fire when the ball goes in the hole it kicks out, and then continues to 'kick' every few seconds as it rolls around

Noticed Combat works now as does the score display on Pinball Champ

I really like how the transparent plastics appear so real, keep up the great work Magic Pixel

nudnick

Apr 8, 2014
On Combat, that slot lane at top right, next to jet bumpers is blocking ball from entering it. Seems almost like the ball is hitting the clear plastic cover over that lane and it stops the ball from entering.

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013
On Combat, that slot lane at top right, next to jet bumpers is blocking ball from entering it. Seems almost like the ball is hitting the clear plastic cover over that lane and it stops the ball from entering.
Yes, it's true. The next update will fix it, thanks!

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013
On Space Shuttle, it seems the pop bumper caps are on upside down, in the individual table thread, a table owner posted a nice picture of the special looking drop targets that are supposed to be in the left lane

The pop bumper caps are on sideways in House of Diamonds
The next update will fix them, thanks!

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013
Red Show - the 1000 pop bumper is crooked, and the playfield art is not centered (relative to the flippers) minor visual issues imo.

Time Machine - when the playfield is up, the bouns for 'future' should advance, when the playfield is down the 'past' bonus should advance. Also the voice should say "now you are going into the future" before the playfield raises and " - - - - - - past" before the playfield lowers. This is mixed up currently and is kinda a major one that needs the fix imo. I dont think the Game Time Bonus stops counting when in the past either.
Pop bumper and center issue will be fixed by the next update (3).

Checked the future and the past bonuses on Time Machine and advancing is correct but the voices were mix up. It has been fixed by the Update #2.

Ben Logan

Jun 2, 2015
Go, Zsolt! Thanks.

:)

I use XPadder to map keyboard functions to my homemade pinball controller. So far, I get the "flippers always up" problem on most tables, no matter what keys I map my joystick buttons to.

Last edited:

SilverBalls

Apr 12, 2012
I got my email with the Steam code on Monday thanks, but unfortunately now working away from home so cannot try.

Has anyone experimented trying to get a good portrait cab view yet? Does the Cam editor allow full control of the camera position? Would love to see a screenshot of any cab views people have created, as I can't install it until next week sadly. :(

Last edited:

Ben Logan

Jun 2, 2015
I found it challenging to get a proper fullscreen view of the table. The view sliders "interact" with one another, it seems. Change one value, and it changes another. Maybe I'm doing something wrong. Only had a little time to experiment, but it wasn't so simple to dial in.

Thanks for an awesome app, Magic Pixel!

SilverBalls

Apr 12, 2012
I found it challenging to get a proper fullscreen view of the table. The view sliders "interact" with one another, it seems. Change one value, and it changes another. Maybe I'm doing something wrong. Only had a little time to experiment, but it wasn't so simple to dial in.

Thanks for an awesome app, Magic Pixel!

Thanks Ben. I found that on mobile so know what you mean. Maybe Zsolt's team might be able to add extra sliders or extra movememnt for the Static lock mode if we explain what is needed. I won't be able to try it for a week or so but can you put your finger on what is needed? Is it more movement on the X and Y axis in terms of positioning maybe? Maybe a screenshot of what can be done currently would help. The team seem to add stuff so quickly - I can't believe the speed of the updates

Ben Logan

Jun 2, 2015
Thinking back to the few minutes I had to tinker, if I adjusted for the overhead view I wanted, I could only see about half the playfield. When I moved the x or y view sliders, the overhead cam shifted along with them. Hoping to achieve a static camera view like this:

index.php

Also, on some tables static cam worked, on others I still to the side to side cam movement others reported.

Thanks so much, Magic Pixel team.

SilverBalls

Apr 12, 2012
Cheers Ben. So if I understand correctly there needs to be a way of adjusting the x and y pos which doesn't change the other camera settings?

dave950lam

Apr 20, 2012
Is it me, or does the saucer in the middle of the Earth Wind Fire table have an invisible guardian blocking the shots?

Ben Logan

Jun 2, 2015
Cheers Ben. So if I understand correctly there needs to be a way of adjusting the x and y pos which doesn't change the other camera settings?

Yes -- thanks, SilverBalls. That's what I'm hoping for. And thanks for your patience with me Zsolt, if this is already possible!

:)

nudnick

Apr 8, 2014
I got my email with the Steam code on Monday thanks, but unfortunately now working away from home so cannot try.

Has anyone experimented trying to get a good portrait cab view yet? Does the Cam editor allow full control of the camera position? Would love to see a screenshot of any cab views people have created, as I can't install it until next week sadly. :(

ewf.png

Here's what I got going on on my cab

nudnick

Apr 8, 2014
And I also created backglass for each table by screen shot using the Fly Cam in game. I created separate web pages for each backglass image and have a home page set up that links to all my backglass images ...

20160615_182528.jpg

Jamman39

Jan 1, 2013
[MENTION=2322]Zsolt[/MENTION] update 3 fixed my 'flippers stuck up' problem. Please pass along my thanks to the team. I can't believe how quickly that update was made

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts