Zaccaria Pinball - PC Steam beta

SilverBalls

Apr 12, 2012
Thanks nudnick for the screenshots. It is quite frustrating I can't try it yet in the cab but good to see it looking so good. Nice backglass workaround for the time-being too.

I guess the camera controls are preventing a more top down view with less layback and less of the backend of the table (that Ben strives) from being created. From what Ben says he can get a good overhead view but half the table is missing, and then when he tries to move the table on the x and/or y other cameras also move. So it sounds like to me (and this is really hard without trying it :mad:) that when locking the static checkbox there needs to be a way of just moving the x or y view without any other camera movement. Maybe I am wrong, but possibly Ben or someone else can jump in and illustrate with a screenshot of a good overhead view with half the table off screen.

Last edited:

Dizzer2012

Banned
Oct 1, 2015
I like it! Just played about one hour but i think we don't have to play for multiple days for one game of pinball with this game to get a good highscore. More difficult and i also like the multiple leaderboards.

Tarek Oberdieck

Jan 18, 2015
The UI is great and the configuration options are impressive. The tables? Zaccaria. :p i've taken a first peek and can't find any table that really interests me. Maybe at the second glance. The ball physics are mediocre only. Has anybody ever get a tilt? I can nudge unlimited...

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
A very clean and polished game. Well done, the team over at Magic Pixel!

Just watched you show off a bunch of Zacc pins on Twitch. Zacc pins have a cool look and feel about them. Lots of great drop target and spinner shots. Thanks for streaming them. It was a fun watch.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
thanks Pinballwiz:cool:i find they have a pretty good feel,like the tables I played in the 1960s and 1970s.thanks Zsolt and team and great win your country had over you old enemy in the Euros. and well done USA in reaching the semis this afternoon.:cool:

dave950lam

Apr 20, 2012
One thing I forgot to mention: When a ball drains, it disappears past the ridge instead of rolling to the center. At first I thought there was a recess but after doing the table exploration, it should stay in sight as it rolls to the center.

Just a point-out for aestetics

Ben Logan

Jun 2, 2015
Anyone else using XPadder to map his or her controller? If so, were you able to get it working with Zacc and the latest update?

The loafer

Oct 28, 2012
Just wanted to offer my congrats to the Zaccaria Pinball team, just a great job thus far. One huge surprise, on my desktop PC I'm running a 3 screen set up. There's no benefit pinball wise but it's very nice to see more of the room on either side, with the pool table in decent view as well at the sofa chair. Really would not have expected this as an option at all, superb little touch.

My motherboard sound chip on the pincab seems to have blown up, but thankfully can still test this out on my other PC's. Read on the upcoming VR support too. Perhaps you can get a quick approval on Oculus home, from what I understand, the Pinball FX 2 VR app has sold decently on the Oculus store (but please also release the VR update on Steam too!)

The loafer

Oct 28, 2012
If anyone is curious how it looks, here's the link to the screenshots. This will look odd on a standard monitor but keep in mind, I'm still pinballing the same as all of you, just seem more real estate on the left and right monitor (and I still prefer to pinball via portrait ;) ).

Link to my steam screenshot page: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198024518382/screenshots/?appid=444930#scrollTop=0

Direct links to the pics themselves for the overly lazy ;)
Title screen: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=705557555

Table select: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=705558054

Daytime gameplay: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=705557949

Nighttime gameplay: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=705557807

Jamman39

Jan 1, 2013
Anyone else using XPadder to map his or her controller? If so, were you able to get it working with Zacc and the latest update?

[MENTION=155]ben[/MENTION]: I use a similar program called U-Config, I was having the 'flipper stuck up' problem, after the last update added xpadder support my problem was fixed.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
So far so good. I've only got full access to Time Machine right now, but it plays great and X360 controller support was just fine.

My only two gripes:
- The instructions screen, there's no way to scroll it using the controller. Also scrolling it with the mouse isn't exactly intuitive.
- I'd like to be able to invert the horizontal nudge axis.

Keep up the good work!

Oh and any way the thread title can be updated to reflect this is no longer in Beta but is currently in Early Access?

Spork98765

Jul 3, 2015
So far so good. I've only got full access to Time Machine right now, but it plays great and X360 controller support was just fine.

My only two gripes:
- The instructions screen, there's no way to scroll it using the controller. Also scrolling it with the mouse isn't exactly intuitive.
- I'd like to be able to invert the horizontal nudge axis.

Can't you scroll the instructions with the right stick?
You should be able to invert the nudge in the options

MontanaFrank

Dec 19, 2012
Greetings fellow Zaccaria users. I just purchased my gold membership today and have been really enjoying the tables. I've looked through this thread and received a lot of answers about how to adjust the setting to fit my taste. Thanks beta testers.

I do have one setting at the moment I can't figure out. I can see the back-glass reflected on the glass of the table I try to play. What do I have to do to get the reflection to go away? I've tried to do this on my own, but no luck and it does annoy me.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Ben Logan

Jun 2, 2015
On the iOS app it's under graphics / glass reflection. Not sure if it's the same on Steam app (I can't test right now as I'm outta town).

Ben Logan

Jun 2, 2015
[MENTION=155]ben[/MENTION]: I use a similar program called U-Config, I was having the 'flipper stuck up' problem, after the last update added xpadder support my problem was fixed.

Thanks, Jamman39. Looking forward to the update when I get home!

Loafer -- Cool screenshots!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.