Zaccaria Pinball - Pinball Champ '82 (1982) Bugs & Feedback

an ox

May 28, 2012
Was just playing this and had a couple of ball sensor issues. One time the ball went into the kicker on the right side and it just sat there and didn't kick out. I nudged a bit and it then popped out.

Another time I made a failed shot to get upstairs - it went most of the way up and rolled back down again, but the upstairs flippers activated and the timer counted down. Not that destructive as the usual flippers still worked (unlike in Farfalla, where I've had the same thing occur) but I guess you lose the timer (not that I can ever keep it upstairs for 40 seconds together anyway).

Nothing major but I thought I'd mention it :).

dagwood

Feb 2, 2013
Sorry to chime in so close to the v1.3 release, but has anyone else noticed that the spinner does not award points at any time?

l'm on iPad 3, iOS 6.12

Last edited:

kendickson

Dec 10, 2012
Are other seeing the rule card for Devil Riders on the Pinball Champ machine? It's only really visible as the table pans around prior to starting a game - hardly a big deal... funny though...

dagwood

Feb 2, 2013
I was hoping the spinner would start awarding points with the v1.3 update, sadly no. Hope it gets fixed in the next update...

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013
I was hoping the spinner would start awarding points with the v1.3 update, sadly no. Hope it gets fixed in the next update...
The spinner awards points as soon as spinning has been stopped. Check the left screenshot where the spinner is still spinning and lamp with 500.000 score is lit and we have 190.410 points. The right screenshot shows what happen after the spinner has been stopped. You can see that the lamp with 500.000 score isn't lit anymore and we have 690.410 points. 690.410-190.410=500.000. So the spinner gives you 500.000 points. :)

2me5y15.jpg

Pavig

Oct 29, 2013
Pinball Champ,. v.1.8: The standup targets for the red and orange special are not working.

Reproduced for orange special standup not working. I am not a good enough player to have gotten to the red special to confirm yet. :)

Also targets 4 and 5 above the bumpers are not registering hits.

pinball-champ-82-targets-4-and-5.jpg

Last edited:

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
Hi Zsolt can you please check the slingshots, regularly the ball just drops dead when hitting them with considerable speed.

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
To Zsolt can you please check the slingshot and the mushroom shaped bumperforce for this table because the ball gets banged around with tomuch force here.

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013
To Zsolt can you please check the slingshot and the mushroom shaped bumperforce for this table because the ball gets banged around with tomuch force here.
Checked and you were right. The force have been decreased a little bit and they act more natural.

night

May 18, 2012
Saw real table video on youtube, I think the flipper gap (on the original setting) is a bit off from the real table. The upper flippers should have wider gaps (maybe this is forgotten), and the lower flipper should be a bit narrower? (it's SO wide open ;p)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_m_Q-X3ERTs

As far as I know, the 'original' setting is not the original table setting.. In other words, the wider gap (light) should be the original setting. In the early beginning of the Zaccaria app, we used to stress on the correct gap-size, soon after that ASK implemented a switch.

haj

Sep 28, 2012
As far as I know, the 'original' setting is not the original table setting.. In other words, the wider gap (light) should be the original setting. In the early beginning of the Zaccaria app, we used to stress on the correct gap-size, soon after that ASK implemented a switch.

Well, whichever the name is, current wider gap is wider than the real table, I guess... (BTW, I hope you can select gap settings in the "custom" setting as well, like in the last version. I guess this was just an overlook tho)

night

May 18, 2012
Well, whichever the name is, current wider gap is wider than the real table, I guess... (BTW, I hope you can select gap settings in the "custom" setting as well, like in the last version. I guess this was just an overlook tho)

Yes, in custom mode you can set the gap size. But if you choose 'light' it resets back to 'original' every time you start the app.

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts