Zaccaria Pinball - Pinball Champ '82 (1982) Bugs & Feedback

74-89

May 2, 2014
Bug - upper playfield flippers throw the ball up and over to the rear of the machine where it gets stuck.

Shaneus

Mar 26, 2012
I noticed that after I'd had the fortune to play one IRL a month or so ago. It's such a great machine, would love to own a real one.

Zorgwon

Sep 14, 2013
One more bug: Yesterday I had a game where I played on the upper board. The time was over and the ball was stuck on the middle of the flipper. I had to call the attendant and lost my ball (and the bonus?). The upper level seems too flat so that there is not much gravity.

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
Two issues here :

After several requests, The Slingshots Still have TOO MUCH force.

After draining through the right outlane the ball rolls down to the exit of the table way too slow.

Last edited:

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013
Two issues here :

After several requests, The Slingshots Still have TOO MUCH force.

After draining through the right outlane the ball rolls down to the exit of the table way too slow.
Force of slingshots is reduced by 25%.
Draining issue will also be fixed by the next update.

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
When the ball enters the plunger area it shifts from left to right a couple of times and ends up on one of the two sides, an effective plunge is not going to happen if it stays like this, please make this work on all tables

c4000ba06b7ce0542b0e764026146393.jpg

Last edited:

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
Here i actually dont quite understand why the ball runs all the way down to the outlane and exits the table frequently when it rolls down the lane which is depicted below, because below it curves slightly towards the inlane, imho most of the time the curve should lead the ball back into the inlane.

1b587c9c61c275a3b4cb06fa08caa806.jpg

Last edited:

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
Here i actually dont quite understand why the ball runs all the way down to the outlane and exits the table frequently when it rolls down the lane which is depicted below, because below it curves slightly towards the inlane, imho most of the time the curve should lead the ball back into the inlane.

You are right the video shows it. The spinner also needs to react more, a full power shot cannot fully light it.

74-89

May 2, 2014

Confirmed, the ball almost always drains after entering this left channel.

PBallGizard

Jan 30, 2014
This is the primary reason that I don't care for this table. I don't like cheap drains. Particularly with the old physics, it felt like the deck was stacked against me on this one. That said, somehow I managed to score over 7 mil back when I first got the app. Fix this left drain propensity and this table is back in my rotation.

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
Zsolt this is actually a bug which is present sinds i started playing Zacc, when the ball rolls down the left lane most of the time it just exits the playfield through the outlane and you lose youre ball, while it should roll into the inlane because of the curve (see pic) which should lead the ball into the inlane.
9077fdc9b2a2107e7e094f2883d23272.jpg

Last edited:

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013
Zsolt this is actually a bug which is present sinds i started playing Zacc, when the ball rolls down the left lane most of the time it just exits the playfield through the outlane and you lose youre ball, while it should roll into the inlane because of the curve (see pic) which should lead the ball into the inlane.
9077fdc9b2a2107e7e094f2883d23272.jpg
It will be fixed by the next update.

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
Hi Zsolt the slingshot force is still pretty high in arcade and simulation mode and is standard even significantly higher when in custom mode

Last edited:

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
Hi Zsolt the slingshot force is still pretty high in arcade and simulation mode and is standard even significantly higher when in custom mode

I checked this again and the pop and slingshot force is significantly higher in custom mode compared to arcade and simulation mode.

this is specially noticable when putting the values for the bumper & slingshot force at the same values as in arcade or simulation mode.

It would be really nice if this could be tuned in order to find a nice balanced physics settings config. in custom mode which is suitable for all tables.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts