Zaccaria Pinball - Pool Champion Bugs & Feedback

haj

Sep 28, 2012
I've managed to open the gate for the second time the other day. And I still don't have a clue!

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013
Here is a guide of gate activation for you, I hope it makes it clear :)

1st step (red arrows) - hit all drop targets
2nd step (green arrow) - hit kickout hole to open gate
3rd step (yellow arrow) - shoot the ball to left lane

2wbuude.jpg

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
Here is a guide of gate activation for you, I hope it makes it clear :)

1st step (red arrows) - hit all drop targets
2nd step (green arrow) - hit kickout hole to open gate
3rd step (yellow arrow) - shoot the ball to left lane

2wbuude.jpg

Thanks alot Zsolt that explains it all, im not sure if i managed to shoot all targets down and got the ball into the kickout hole but im gonna give it a try to see if it works, can you check if this actually works ?

What do you think, is the procedure maybe more clear if the text in the rulesheet reads something like,

Shooting down all 6 Dropdown targets and entering in the top Kickout hole opens the gate and the player scores 8 ball.

Last edited:

haj

Sep 28, 2012
So, there is the 3rd step (shoot up on the line to the gate) before the gate opens. Currently putting a ball on the kickout hole is very hard (other tables as well) it's not very easy to check out if it works as intended, but at least I now have a clear explanation which takes out of my long frustration :) Thanks Zsolt for taking time to make ya description :eek:

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
Currently putting a ball on the kickout hole is very hard (other tables as well)o

Yeah indeed man thats quite hard lately, Zsolt made the kickout holes on the tables abit wider so hopefully they will be abit easier to access.

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013
Thanks alot Zsolt that explains it all, im not sure if i managed to shoot all targets down and got the ball into the kickout hole but im gonna give it a try to see if it works, can you check if this actually works ?

What do you think, is the procedure maybe more clear if the text in the rulesheet reads something like,

Shooting down all 6 Dropdown targets and entering in the top Kickout hole opens the gate and the player scores 8 ball.
Yes, I checked and it works actually that way. :)

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013
So, there is the 3rd step (shoot up on the line to the gate) before the gate opens. Currently putting a ball on the kickout hole is very hard (other tables as well) it's not very easy to check out if it works as intended, but at least I now have a clear explanation which takes out of my long frustration :) Thanks Zsolt for taking time to make ya description :eek:
1st and 2nd steps are needed to open the gate.

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
Hi Zsolt lightning issue here, at the slingshots only the left sling is illuminated while the right sling isnt,
536db5015d3d0b9fc7d5b035e74539da.jpg

now the funny thing is, when the ball hits the right sling it lights up permanent but then the lightning intensity of the left sling increases
90af60f7211a96f9651b19989c3e9821.jpg

Also, the green plastic strip below the Right sling, which is inline with the flipper has no lightning on it while on the left side its always lit.

And below a pic of the right sling zoomed in, i see a white area behind the sling, was it always like this or is this sinds the last update ?
a36f2f04d5c9d36ee2a799784ebc81dc.jpg

Another thing which catches my attention, when the big dropdown targets are shotdown its pretty dark at both sides of the table, is there more lightning on the cabinets along both sides on the original table ?
c290883940e9edb17729297bcf2a7d7b.jpg

Last edited:

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013
Hi Zsolt lightning issue here, at the slingshots only the left sling is illuminated while the right sling isnt
Slingshot light issue is fixed. Lightmaps on drop targets have to be re-rendered because those lamps have to be behind of them.

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
Hi Zsolt can you make the kickout hole abit deeper like you did on the ones at the other tables, because frequently the ball just rolls down when it passes the hole instead of falling into it.

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013
Hi Zsolt can you make the kickout hole abit deeper like you did on the ones at the other tables, because frequently the ball just rolls down when it passes the hole instead of falling into it.
Made it, the next update will change it!

Ben Logan

Jun 2, 2015
Same problem as with Future World: When the ball enters the top kickout hole, it changes from a shiny realistic looking ball to a smeared, dull, matte finish ball. Kills the realism.

Otherwise amazing table. Thanks!

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
Hi Zsolt also here the shooting angle of the slings is abit too high and the kickout hole releases the ball with hardly any push

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts