Zaccaria Pinball - Update v1.3

night

May 18, 2012
Little inconsistency: When you press 'start' on Time Machine you hear the coin fall into the slot, this sound is missing on the other tables.

Clawhammer

Nov 1, 2012
It's not really a touch nudge. It's a swipe nudge. I think it is always on. I didn't see a setting to turn it off or on.

Thanks. Hoping for improved touch nudge soon. Also, the app seems to move from portrait to landscape too ambitiously, sometimes from just a slight move of the phone during play. Anyone else experiencing this?

night

May 18, 2012
Physics: Flipper Gap, the terms 'original' and 'light' should be switched, 'light' now gives a bigger gap..
Note: Time Machine does not change flipper gap with either option!

night

May 18, 2012
And a little comment about the scratched surface texture on Time Machine: the brown (coffee?)spots on the soccerer's face are hiddeous! How on earth can there be such stains anyway, the playfield is protected by glass?! Sorry.

norbert26

Apr 21, 2013
Thanks. Hoping for improved touch nudge soon. Also, the app seems to move from portrait to landscape too ambitiously, sometimes from just a slight move of the phone during play. Anyone else experiencing this?
go into settings and locate graphics and open it. look up in the right hand area where the lock toggle is. move it from AUTO to either landscape or portrait but NOTE they are BACKWARDS. Landscape=portrait and portrait= landscape.

Last edited:

dagwood

Feb 2, 2013
This update is way more playable than the lightning speed tables from the previous update. I think you definitely need to make some physics adjustments. The only chance you had of playing a good game with update v1.2 was to just flip madly like a 4 year old playing pinball for the first time. Lol!!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.