Zaccaria Pinball - update v1.7

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013
This has happend twice so far, the ball goes all over the left ramp and sits there. I can nudge it off.

image.jpg

Thanks for your feedback, it will be fixed in the next update!

tripleplonq

Dec 3, 2012
About Game Center issue:

We think this issue isn't at our side because we use the same functions of Game Center calling for all the tables. We have also experienced that our score had been disappeared, but it reappears again after a while. We just send a score to Game Center by functions and Game Center processes it. The point is Game Center is as unstable nowadays as iTunes and App Store are. You could also see that the latest iap (Shooting the Rapids table) hasn't been available for a while after the update and than fixed by itself on a magic way after a day.

Are you sure you haven't set a score range for this leaderboard? It looks like every score above 999999, disappears.

night

May 18, 2012
Just something about the chrome parts on STR: on Black Belt the chrome parts on the right outlane for example are looking very realistic, like the ball, real time dynamic. Very well done. Also the chrome around the table glass looks much better than on the tables released before Black Belt. I wonder why this quality upgrade is not continued on Shooting the Rapids?

Surf1der

May 22, 2012
Does anyone have trouble hitting anything in the middle of the playfield? I can't seem to hit any center shots consistently. And forget about backhand shots. I never played a real Zaccaria table so I'm not sure if this normal or not.

Lord Boron

Apr 18, 2012
Does anyone have trouble hitting anything in the middle of the playfield? I can't seem to hit any center shots consistently. And forget about backhand shots. I never played a real Zaccaria table so I'm not sure if this normal or not.

Yea, that's my biggest gripe with the game. I can't seem to make predictable shots and I can't for the life of me, get a shot up the middle.

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013
IMPORTANT MESSAGE:
Zaccaria Pinball isn't compatible with iOS 7! This issue will be fixed by the next quick update.
Update v1.71 will be sent to Apple for review today.

Thank you for your understanding!

Zevious Zoquis

Jul 27, 2013
Night, how are you finding IOS7 on the ipad2? I've got it on my iphone5 but have held off updating the ipad2 and mini. Have you noticed any issues or performance degradations?

night

May 18, 2012
Night, how are you finding IOS7 on the ipad2? I've got it on my iphone5 but have held off updating the ipad2 and mini. Have you noticed any issues or performance degradations?

No issues so far, except TPA, Black Hole is dramatic now, many framerate issues ((TOTAN, TOM, MB, TZ, ST:TNG). It was not good on iOS6, but I have a feeling it got worse on IOS7.

The overal performance of the iPad seems good, can't say I am too crazy abut the new 'look', but hey, it's the future, this is how Apple wants it so we have to deal with it. :)

Last edited:

Zevious Zoquis

Jul 27, 2013
I actually love the look personally. I'm a pretty minimalist kind of guy and I really am not a fan of fake wood and felt textures and so forth.

norbert26

Apr 21, 2013
the only thing that was not working was could not input name for score games were playing fine. this may have cleared since a reboot i did not check since rebooting for another APP i was having issues with that cleared up.

SonicBrain

May 17, 2013
Shoothing the Rapids - My personal overview - To be honest I'm disappoint with this table , the the playfield design it's cool but the sounds are basically the same from hot wells despite the siren alike sound, but if this is the original sound " probaly yes " I'm disappoint whit A.S.K on this one , reason 1 - Where is the new better metal looks u guys has achieve on Black Belt ? why go back to this blurry dead grey ? .... reason 2 - One interesthing feature on this table " the real one , just check the pictures avaiable on the net " is... the playfield are high close to the glass , but your version are deep down , well , if just want to produce a so so table it's fine , but if u guys want to make a digital replica close to ether real one " fidelity " should give attention on the details , also the corners on left and right above the playfield are metal and not yellow .... bit again , if it's just an ok replica it's fine , but if it's an digital mirror replica , needs put more effort on details and the METAL ! ... please don't take this comment as negative or attack , the intention are Oposite and constructive ... waiting for Space Shutle !!!!

night

May 18, 2012
I just played Shooting the Rapids and I noticed frame rate/stuttering issues. I checked all tables but this one seems the only one having this issue. I didn't noticed it before, but I want to report it: iPad2 iOS7

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I just played Shooting the Rapids and I noticed frame rate/stuttering issues. I checked all tables but this one seems the only one having this issue. I didn't noticed it before, but I want to report it: iPad2 iOS7

Fingers crossed that next week's Zaccaria app update smooths it out for ya.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts