Zaccaria Pinball - update v1.7

night

May 18, 2012
About the 'Used Table' textures:

Ok, now I need to get something off my chest. I love the graphics of Zaccaria tables, but as much as I love the graphics I don't like the 'used table' textures. I find them too much. I mean TOO much. It's way over the top. And on the last table I find it just ugly and blurry in appearance. Hot Wheels is the only one that I think is well done. Take Time Machine, I see a coffee stain(!) on the wizards face...?!? (That's pretty weird on a pinball table). Now I do really like they idea of a used table option, but why not more delicate? Some more scratches, some wear and tear.. to give them that vintage feel you know. But now these tables look like they have survived a napalm attack or something! Where is the balance..? It's a pity for such a great feature. Please stop destroying these tables and give them a better vintage look.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
About the 'Used Table' textures:

Ok, now I need to get something off my chest. I love the graphics of Zaccaria tables, but as much as I love the graphics I don't like the 'used table' textures. I find them too much. I mean TOO much. It's way over the top. And on the last table I find it just ugly and blurry in appearance. Hot Wheels is the only one that I think is well done. Take Time Machine, I see a coffee stain(!) on the wizards face...?!? (That's pretty weird on a pinball table). Now I do really like they idea of a used table option, but why not more delicate? Some more scratches, some wear and tear.. to give them that vintage feel you know. But now these tables look like they have survived a napalm attack or something! Where is the balance..? It's a pity for such a great feature. Please stop destroying these tables and give them a better vintage look.

Agree strongly with you. I don't use it for this very reason. More subtle please.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Shooting The Rapids is the kind of game I'd love to own in real life. Such a classic playfield setup on this one. Loving it.

Feels like a mid 1970's Gottlieb.

Mick Morry

Jun 9, 2013
If you do not see an update available on your iPad just hit the apps button and then hit the update button at the bottom left. It won't show a red number, but it is there. Hit that update button and it should be there to download. I am a Gold member and I had no problem loading it on and playing it after I actually got it downloaded.

It's a great table. Sorry to hear some of you guys are still having problems. I hope you get it figured out or a patch comes out quick to help you out.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Try playing Shoot The Rapids with the balls speed all the way down to 250. Plays like an old EM that way. Not saying you would want to keep it there, but it's fun for a few plays.

Lord Boron

Apr 18, 2012
We haven't experienced that in-app doesn't work when we were testing it. We will investigate this issue as soon as possible.
We have checked it and iTunes page says that in-app has been approved. We think this is a iTunes issue because it works very strangely nowadays.

Anyway sorry for your inconvenience!

FYI. I'm on an iPad 3. With iOS 6.1.3

night

May 18, 2012
Just wondering, have you got anything to compare it to? I find it much smoother on my Ipad Mini, and just buttery smooth and really almost a different game on Iphone5 (although the screen size makes it unpleasant).

No, just my iPad2. It plays smooth and fast. And I have had (and still have) my share of stuttering issues with TPA.
Perhaps something is interfering with the gameplay?

STR is a great table, simple and straightforward, no-nonsense just pure pinball! The physics feel very good, super realistic. I like playing this game on camera view 2 as well.

DeeEff

Feb 28, 2013
Bug: Scores disappear from Game Center

I noted this bug earlier, but am reporting it again as it also happens on Shooting the Rapids.

After finishing a game of either Devil Riders or Shooting the Rapids, I see that my score appears on Game Center as expected. Check again a couple of hours later and it's gone. It doesn't matter if I get the #1 score or something lower, this disappearing score behavior still occurs.

?

Last edited:

LeBaron

Jun 8, 2013
Still can't purchase in-app on iPad 3 either, 2 and 4 already mentioned. Problem with Tunes or the App?

tripleplonq

Dec 3, 2012
I can't buy the new table.
Bronze Member, iPad 1.

-But the silver membership in-app would work, when I hit the buy button, a confirmation dialog appears.

DeeEff

Feb 28, 2013
Zsolt: Farfalla Ramp defective!
Check. It's broken, or maybe even missing?

Since the update today, the ramp on Farfalla doesn't seem to be working either. Is it just me?
Not just you. It looks like (a) the ramp's down already, or (b) it's not really there. In either case, the ball just whizzes into the space underneath the ramp as if it (the ramp) isn't there. Hitting the "Move Ramp" targets doesn't lower the ramp like they used to.

?

norbert26

Apr 21, 2013
STR is great but it starts counting up a bonus on ball 5 (5 ball game) but there is no game time bonus. i guess its a script error. If there was no bonus then it just needs to show 00 like on hotwheels.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts