Zaccaria Pinball - update v1.7

Mick Morry

Jun 9, 2013
I agree. I would love to be able to see a full view of the tables that allows you to pan the camera around the machine and the playing surface.

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013
The next table is 'Shooting the Rapids' and the next update will be sent to Apple for review this week.

281f1fq.jpg

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Not a big surprise, but I've never heard of Shooting The Rapids. As usual the art package is beautiful. A very nice old school spinner shot back to the top and big set of drops. Very traditional layout on this one, looks fun.

Last edited:

Mick Morry

Jun 9, 2013
Once again it looks amazing! I cannot wait to play it. I agree Zevious. These tables really pop and look fantastic. I so wish we had them on PC too. I am glad I can at least play them on my Ipad, and Ipod 5 though. Nearly as good.

Last edited:

night

May 18, 2012
It took forever to d/l the piccy here on my honeymoon adress over a slow wifi connection, but this table looks very nice. Graphics are excellent as always. Never heard of this table before.

dagwood

Feb 2, 2013
Never played or seen this table before, but the layout is very similar to late 70's Gottlieb/Bally tables ;)

sotie

Aug 30, 2012
Once again it looks amazing! I cannot wait to play it. I agree Zevious. These tables really pop and look fantastic. I so wish we had them on PC too. I am glad I can at least play them on my Ipad 5 though. Nearly as good.

The iPad 5 hasn't been announced yet. If you recently purchased an iPad then it's an iPad 4.

LeBaron

Jun 8, 2013
I'm one of the top 3 (GC ID = "No Brakes!"), I play 3 balls (not 5), and these physics settings:

Game Mode: Custom (of course)
Playfield Tilt: 5.5
Flipper Force: 5.25
Rubber Elasticity: 65
Ball Friction: 50
Slingshot Force: 3
Bumper Force: 3.5
Ball Velocity: 325

I find Zaccaria very easy. Nudging is so over-the-top that there's almost no excuse for a drain. And almost every table has easy-to-get extra balls, so my high scores are really just a sign of OCD perseverance. :)

But yeah, I'm in total agreement about the current GC leaderboard being suboptimal. I'd like separate LBs for 3 vs. 5 balls, and Arcade vs. Simulation vs. Custom modes. I dunno how feasible that is with Apple's current GC implementation though.

What am I doing wrong? I never get a nudge of any consequence and the most annoying thing about these tables to me are the constant SDTM drains. Where are the nudge options?

Last edited:

Mick Morry

Jun 9, 2013
Don't adjust any of the physics settings and play with the default settings and the tables will be much harder. I played on my friends ipad that had the tweaked physics settings and I found all the tables were too easy. I play on default settings and don't nudge and find the tables are much more difficult to do well in than TPA with the default settings enabled.

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
What am I doing wrong? I never get a nudge of any consequence and the most annoying thing about these tables to me are the constant SDTM drains. Where are the nudge options?

There are none. You just finger swipe the screen.

DeeEff

Feb 28, 2013

There are no nudge options, nudging just is.

You know it's a swipe nudge, right? Tap anywhere on the screen and swipe moderately fast in the direction you want the ball (not the table) to go. If you tap on the left side of the screen you'll flip the left flipper before the nudge happens and vice versa for the right. Nudges will never tilt, but you can only nudge every 1.5 seconds or so; you can't do a quick double-nudge or anything like that. If you don't see the ball obviously change direction, the nudge didn't happen - swipe farther and/or faster next time.

The nudge force is strong enough to avoid pretty much every drain if you nudge early enough and don't get caught without a nudge because you just nudged a second ago - that (and simply misjudging the ball direction and/or velocity, d'oh!) is what usually trips me up.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts