Zaccaria Pinball - update v2.7

Mk pinball fan

Jul 11, 2012
MK pinball fan: I have an iPad 3 you need to update to 7.1.1 no issues with this app. period.
There is one more update after that 7.1.1 I have not updated mine because I heard the TPA app. was crashing on folks iPads. Still waiting to update again but I'am happy with 7.1.1 for now I'am in no hurry.
Good Luck.

Thanks W1LDD!

I'm sure things are running good using 7.1.1. I don't have a lot is space left and I'm not a fan of loseing YouTube (yes I know there is an app, but it's not very good) and since I use YouTube for my job, I have not updated. I'm still hopping this will get fixed in the next update! Thank you again for the info!

W1LDD ONE

Jul 21, 2013
Glad I could hep you MK.

Just curious have you tried the Youplayer App. ?? That's what I use it's free and awesome.
I have hundreds of videos saved on this app. Easy To Use. ( size 16.5 MB )

YouPlayer - Video Player for YouTube on the App Store on iTunes
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/youplayer-video-player.../id561921453?mt...
Jul 23, 2014 - Description. YouPlayer is an unofficial YouTube app designed exclusively for iOS .

Last edited:

74-89

May 2, 2014
Thanks W1LDD!

I'm sure things are running good using 7.1.1. I don't have a lot is space left and I'm not a fan of loseing YouTube (yes I know there is an app, but it's not very good) and since I use YouTube for my job, I have not updated. I'm still hopping this will get fixed in the next update! Thank you again for the info!

The app is still advertised as working on 5.1.1 - for me, the ME version works (minus Devil Riders) and v2.7 doesn't. It shouldn't be hard for ASK to work out why that is and bring Zaccaria Pinball in line with ZaccME, they should be identical yes? I'm almost certain it has to do with the missing motorcycle in Devil Riders, and I would hope they consider turning down the texture resolution or whatever is causing this new problem, because it also affects 7.1.1 devices (there is a spinning blue space where used to be a motorcycle).

If for some reason they can't fix it, I think they should at least change the compatibility list at iTunes to say v2.7 is recommended for 7.0 and above.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I enjoy playing the new physics engine much more. Does it need some adjustments? Yep, it does. But give ASK a couple of updates to squash some bugs and make some physics adjustments. We could end up with something really special.

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
I certainly also agree that the flipper force should be tuned down which also counts for the side flippers at the outlanes, this is clearly noticable with the Farfalla table.

Mk pinball fan

Jul 11, 2012
Glad I could hep you MK.

Just curious have you tried the Youplayer App. ?? That's what I use it's free and awesome.
I have hundreds of videos saved on this app. Easy To Use. ( size 16.5 MB )

YouPlayer - Video Player for YouTube on the App Store on iTunes
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/youplayer-video-player.../id561921453?mt...
Jul 23, 2014 - Description. YouPlayer is an unofficial YouTube app designed exclusively for iOS .

Yes I have the app. I believe it's the same one. It works fine, but I still like the old YouTube app. I might need to update soon if this doesn't get fixed in the new update! Thanks again W1LDD ONE!

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
Hi Zsolt when the graphics settings are selected it would be nice to have a view of the whole table instead of a snapshot of the current playing cameraview,

for instance when i hit the settings button when the camera is pointing at the plunger area this view remains in this postion when graphics mode is selected.

I would like to add something to the graphics mode, the transparant layer which is added behind the sliders makes it difficult to modify the colours, because the screen gets abit blurry by the layer.

night

May 18, 2012
I would like to add something to the graphics mode, the transparant layer which is added behind the sliders makes it difficult to modify the colours, because the screen gets abit blurry by the layer.

Yes, good point, screen should not have an overlay, just the sliders on the original playfield.

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
To Zsolt, Night mentioned that when he plays in custom mode, this gets reset to arcade mode everytime he starts the app.

This is also the case with camera mode, i always play with a personal created camera preset which gets reset to the default preset everytime i start the app, and after the last update it even gets reset to the default sometimes when changing to another table.

It would be convinient when the last selected modes are loaded when the app starts, instead of changing these modes to youre own taste everytime before you start playing.

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
Another thing which occurs during playtime is when changing the camera preset to another one by tapping the left upper corner, the camera preset changes and the left flipper reacts at the same time

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
Just reflecting things who grab my attention, after the ball entered the plunger area the table moves quite a bit to the right side, which was also the case before the last update but a little less drastic.

To me its actually just fine when the camera points at the plunger area giving a clear signal that the ball entered and is ready to get kicked.

The loafer

Oct 28, 2012
I do not know if The new physics are more realistic, I think they are, but what I do know for sure, for me, is that the new physics are more fun. Some room for improvement for sure but it's a big step in the right direction.

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
Hello Zsolt i notice on certain tables that when the ball gets inserted into the plunger area, it takes a while before its placed in a straight line with the rod.

For example with the Future World table the ball inserts into the plunger area in line with the rod faster which allows to eject the ball quicker compared to for instance Shooting the Rapids and Future World.

With last mentioned tables you have to wait longer for the ball to get in position and succesfully eject the ball into the playfield.

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
Edit, sorry, on the Mexico table the ball is faster in line with the rod compared to for example Shooting the Rapids & Future World, i noticed that this is occurring on other tables as well.

IGoFirstIndy

Jul 12, 2014
Not sure if nudging was addressed in the new physics update or if I finally just figured it out. But I gotta say nudging is pretty simple on a tablet. I set tilt on swipe. Then if I want to nudge the ball right, I just use my right thumb in the middle, still at flipper level, and swipe it in the direction I want the ball to go. So if I'm in the left outlane on magic castle and I want to make it through the gate, I use my right thumb to swipe right. I think magic castle has been the best table to learn nudging on. Clown is also a really good table to learn on as it's almost impossible not to have to nudge on both outlanes. Once you figure out nudging, Clown actually becomes an incredibly fun table. I don't know if this is something everyone knows and I just figured it out, but it was literally my monkey with a bone 2001 moment.

Last edited:

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
Hi guys i found a good quality video of the Pinball Champ table on Youtube, and also this footage gives a really nice impression of the performance of real Zacc physics,

Just have a look at the incredible ball / bumper interaction on the upper side of the table, and the frequent ball contact with different elements on the table before it finally reaches the flippers,

its also nice to watch the elegant & flexible movement of the ball rolling across the table,

Im just hoping ASK will be able to finally come close to this, fingers crossed.

http://youtu.be/_m_Q-X3ERTs

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Good vid Flipper bump. I see what you mean. The table plays slower, but there is much more action with almost everything on the table.

Shaneus

Mar 26, 2012
Have to say, I loved the prominent featuring/shout-out of PAF in the game. Very much appreciated, Zsolt!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts