Zaccaria Pinball - update v2.8

W1LDD ONE

Jul 21, 2013
Drop targets do not drop for me either. I was curious why they don't drop.

Night: I felt before I just changed to your physics setup that with the latest update today
the ball seemed a little floaty to me but then I changed to your setup and the flow is much better to keep up with I like now the ball is a bit faster in overall flow. Much more realistic gameplay.

Thanks Sir!

Gotcha Night! Spot targets
thanks for video.

Last edited:

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
Great job from you guys at ASK for sure !! and to me, Spooky is one of the coolest tables in the collection, also the physics are much better now with more elasticity and theres more contact with the ball and different elements on the table, the bumpers could have just a tiny bit more force of bounce on them but this is according to my personal taste.

One strange thing which happens sometimes is that the ball seems to curve slighly when rolling in a straight line, do you guys notice this too sometimes ?

One request, please remove the transparant overlay in the graphics menu because its hard to see and edit the colours this way, and just as in the camera menu please show a view of the whole table.

Really happy that all the bugs are solved, thank you for your great work ASK people

Zevious Zoquis

Jul 27, 2013
The ball still can hang up on some pretty much impossible points. In a game of Clown last night I had the ball land on top of the bumper by the right out lane and just sit there. It's basically like having an egg land and balance on top of another egg...should be essentially impossible.

And yes, the ball trajectory seems wonky at times - like the path bends for no apparent reason...

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
Great job ASK on the new update. Physics are really cool now and to quote another user "spooky is mental". My favorite game so far I believe! Thank you so much!

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
My custom physics settings.

zaccaria%2Bsettings.jpg

Mine are very similar; 35, 30, 50, 65, 50, 75, 5

As for graphics this is what I'm using; glass off, room dark, and then I leave everything at 50% other than inside light and outside light which I have at 60%.

David Greene

Sep 25, 2012
I just downloaded Time Machine last week, but, even with the "decreased" ball speed, when I cradle a ball on the left inside (white) flipper, it almost always drains before I can flip. Rolling down the blue flipper to the white seems normal as does the white flipper on the right. This happens on other tables *occasionally* but way more on Zacc.

haj

Sep 28, 2012
Can you widen the upper flippers' gap a bit? I think on all tables (that have them) they are too narrow and gap setting i physics doesn't apply to the upper flippers.

IGoFirstIndy

Jul 12, 2014
I've noticed I'm getting a ton more random ball drains on almost every table, especially off lower slingshots arcing the ball directly into the left outlanes.

74-89

May 2, 2014
THE 5.1.1 REPORT (Part 2)

Zaccaria Pinball - ball motion stutters occasionally.

Zaccaria ME - ball does not stutter, works like a charm!

v2.8 THE 5.1.1 REPORT (as it performs on an older iPad, because who would use 5.1.1 on a newer device?)

Good news: both Zaccaria Pinball and Zaccaria ME now work on 5.1.1 (minus Devil Riders as before).

Not-so-good news: both updates installed with blank icons.

luvthatapex

Apr 24, 2013
New Stars Phoenix (the second Stars Phoenix) was the last Zaccaria if I recall correctly. I had one of these and it was the only Zac with multiball.
It was almost identical to Stars Phoenix with a different backglass/playfield graphics and plastics.

I've been playing Spooky on the ipad. What an awesome release thanks guys! I played around with the real Spooky sound card when I had my Zankor (since it was similar) and recall more music selections, like 5 or 6 tunes. In this release on the ipad I only hear the main song. Maybe I didn't get that far in the game or is there an emulation issue?

Great work on this game, its really beautiful and plays great. I waited a LONG time to see this game and I am really pleased to be able to play it now on my ipad.

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
Thank you Zsolt and A.S.K Homework, with the icade support reimplemented I have put in a couple hours on this great game. This new update allows the game to scale properly, and automatically rotate to fit my T.V screen! (Using ios to hdmi adapter). It turned my 4s into a pinball gaming console!

Spooky is one of my favorite tables released so far. Great sounds, table looks and plays great! My favorite things on this table are the eject-hole behind the drop target, and the sound when a bonus multiplier is lit. Played Mystic Star for the first time also, fun game. When the STARS targets/rollovers are completed is that light sequence for a timed shot? Does anyone know what to hit when this is activated?

I noticed on tables with a spinner, it seems impossible to hit them hard enough for maximum spin. This is most apparent on Clown and Pinball Champ, as I have been unable to activate the corresponding lights with a single shot. Also the moving target on Clown is not activated when the three drop targets are complete. On Future World and Hot Wheels I had balls enter the eject-hole, fail to pop out on the first attempt, them become stuck. Earth Wind Fire the ball stops instead of bouncing in the upper playfield even with nudging is very difficult to complete the rollovers.

Sorry for the length of this rant, just love the game. Any Zacc players who can confirm these issues would be awesome. Going to the app store to leave a review!

IGoFirstIndy

Jul 12, 2014
Thank you Zsolt and A.S.K Homework, with the icade support reimplemented I have put in a couple hours on this great game. This new update allows the game to scale properly, and automatically rotate to fit my T.V screen! (Using ios to hdmi adapter). It turned my 4s into a pinball gaming console!

Spooky is one of my favorite tables released so far. Great sounds, table looks and plays great! My favorite things on this table are the eject-hole behind the drop target, and the sound when a bonus multiplier is lit. Played Mystic Star for the first time also, fun game. When the STARS targets/rollovers are completed is that light sequence for a timed shot? Does anyone know what to hit when this is activated?

I noticed on tables with a spinner, it seems impossible to hit them hard enough for maximum spin. This is most apparent on Clown and Pinball Champ, as I have been unable to activate the corresponding lights with a single shot. Also the moving target on Clown is not activated when the three drop targets are complete. On Future World and Hot Wheels I had balls enter the eject-hole, fail to pop out on the first attempt, them become stuck. Earth Wind Fire the ball stops instead of bouncing in the upper playfield even with nudging is very difficult to complete the rollovers.

Sorry for the length of this rant, just love the game. Any Zacc players who can confirm these issues would be awesome. Going to the app store to leave a review!

Agree on max spinners not really at max and clown moving target is broken.

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
THE 5.1.1 REPORT (Part 2)

Zaccaria Pinball - ball motion stutters occasionally.

Zaccaria ME - ball does not stutter, works like a charm!

Pardon my ignorance but I have the ME version. What's the difference between this and just Zaccaria?

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
Great job from you guys at ASK for sure !! and to me, Spooky is one of the coolest tables in the collection, also the physics are much better now with more elasticity and theres more contact with the ball and different elements on the table, the bumpers could have just a tiny bit more force of bounce on them but this is according to my personal taste.

One strange thing which happens sometimes is that the ball seems to curve slighly when rolling in a straight line, do you guys notice this too sometimes ?

One request, please remove the transparant overlay in the graphics menu because its hard to see and edit the colours this way, and just as in the camera menu please show a view of the whole table.

Really happy that all the bugs are solved, thank you for your great work ASK people

+1

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
New Stars Phoenix (the second Stars Phoenix) was the last Zaccaria if I recall correctly. I had one of these and it was the only Zac with multiball.
It was almost identical to Stars Phoenix with a different backglass/playfield graphics and plastics.

I've been playing Spooky on the ipad. What an awesome release thanks guys! I played around with the real Spooky sound card when I had my Zankor (since it was similar) and recall more music selections, like 5 or 6 tunes. In this release on the ipad I only hear the main song. Maybe I didn't get that far in the game or is there an emulation issue?

Great work on this game, its really beautiful and plays great. I waited a LONG time to see this game and I am really pleased to be able to play it now on my ipad.

Although I've never owned a Zac table I've got to say that these tables are awesome, especially for those of us that love old EM tables etc. you've outdone yourselves with Spooky. Here's to many more great releases!!!

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
Oh yeah...only problem I believe we all are having (collectively) is the broken moving clown in circus. Please fix on next update. Hopefully there's another great table in store as well!!

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
With this last update the physics performance comes closer to the original physics of the real zaccs, and as far as im concerned this should be the reference in the proces of physics simulation of the ASK Zacc collection.

So with some finetuning here and there on the following update(s) the physics will hopefully act close to those on the following video.

http://youtu.be/z3w6ooJj6iE

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts