Zaccaria Pinball - update v3.3

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013
Here is a video footage that shows that the lights are effected to flippers and balls as well.

W1LDD ONE

Jul 21, 2013
Zsolt one question I have on "lighting" why are a lot of tables now darker when dark mode is turned off?
I have the glass off and dark mode off but some tables are extremely dark now.

Thanks.

Last edited:

SonicBrain

May 17, 2013
just saw the new glow effect on YouTube that's coming to zaccaria pinball , I'm impressed! when u think u have everything....the team behind ZACCARIA pinball come with something new ! c

karl

May 10, 2012
I have not been very vocal about this app yet. The physics has so far kept me on arms-length, but the attention and love A.S.K. is giving the Zaccaria app is really remarkable and has impressed me since the start.

It's about bloody time I join the choir :) I have to congratulate you, Zsolt. The latest version on IOS is a monster step in the right direction. The graphics is stellar and (most important to me) the physics is much improved.

I played through a lot of the old tables again last night and it was like playing a new app. Much fun was had and the hours flew by.

I am not up to date regarding the pc version but I really hope it will come out soon. I'd be happy to extend my gold membership x 2.

Well done, Sir!

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
Zsolt one question I have on "lighting" why are a lot of tables now darker when dark mode is turned off?

Zsolt can you adjust the plunger to pull back slowly instead of one vacuumed pull and release?
It would be nice to send the ball out to the play-field at varied strengths from the plunger like TPA.

Thanks.

I may have some solutions for you.

Under Graphics Settings, use the Inside Light slider to up your lighting.
Under Game Settings, you can change Launcher Type from Tap to Swipe.

W1LDD ONE

Jul 21, 2013
Thanks Fungi.
I took off the second question I did a light tap to pull back plunger but I will try the swipe option on plunger.
I appreciate the tips sir.

I just tried those settings and it's perfect now. Thanks again!!!!!

Last edited:

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012

Thanks.

Some are pretty dark for sure.
I've been playing in dark mode, but I move the two light related sliders (inside & outside light) up to about 40%. I really think it's a good blend of light and dark.

W1LDD ONE

Jul 21, 2013
Thanks Kolchak I will try that for sure.

I just tried dark mode at 40% and I like the lighting very cool.
Thanks!!!

Last edited:

photonmonkey

Feb 24, 2015
I am loving the new update on my iPad but has anyone else experienced any weird ball slowdown when played on an IPhone? I was playing a game earlier at *ahem* work and the ball appeared to be dragging its heels for the whole game. I was using the same settings as the iPad, everything to default and physics set to simulation. I don't think it can be the phone, even quit and killed the app and then went back in and was the same, was just a bit of a head scratcher!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts