Zaccaria Pinball - update v3.5 [iOS/Android]

74-89

May 2, 2014
v3.5.2 dark mode fine tuning is excellent. Tables are consistently lit, they look great! Good job.

Day mode still has weird shadows. If this is intentional, I don't understand it. Light mode needs to be lit up so we can see the whole table, as before.

xAzatothx

Sep 22, 2012
Yes day time tables are disappointing. Top of the table is too dark. If I increase internal light then bottom of table looks overblown. The games appears to be designed and orientated around darker lighting.

74-89

May 2, 2014
If the HUD did move, you could still play camera 1 with the exact same view, just with a gap. Or with a minutes work, you could set an identical custom cam, which was fixed, but was 10% closer zoomed in.

To Zsolt, other suggestions: Animate the mechanical backglasses of Magic Castle and Spooky. Add a dynamic reflection of the table itself onto the backglass. Add a "Fully Lit" Day mode.

Add "Pub", "Bowling Alley" and "Army Base" sounds.

Seriously, everything about this collection feels nearer to perfection than ever, you guys are doing amazing things. I showed your app to a friend working for a local game developer and they were completely spellbound.

Last edited:

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
To Zsolt, how about a "Hide HUD" feature? Especially useful when using a custom view that includes the backglass, now that it shows everything you need to see during a game.

Other suggestions: Animate the mechanical backglasses of Magic Castle and Spooky. Add a dynamic reflection of the table itself onto the backglass. Add a "Fully Lit" Day mode.

Add "Pub", "Mini-Mart" and "Army Base" sounds. Seriously, everything about this collection feels nearer to perfection than ever, you guys are doing amazing things. I showed your app to a friend working for a local game developer and they were completely spellbound.
There are options to make the score, interface buttons fade, or be permanently minimal within options. Have you seen those?

Doesn't seem popular but I'd still like hud on, but to the left screen side so it doesn't obscure the playfield.

SonicBrain

May 17, 2013
respect IOS customers ! I have this app from the first week it's was released and bla bla bla .... update here first or simultaneous ... I still waiting the 3.5 update ... all love for androids ... but hey !! heeeeey !

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
hold on sonic i was kidding the android release cycle is what it is.....faster and in some ways better let the andy ****s beta for us!

74-89

May 2, 2014
hold on sonic i was kidding the android release cycle is what it is.....faster and in some ways better let the andy ****s beta for us!

In what ways NOT better??? I'd be going crazy if I had to wait until my iOS updates were ready. It was bad enough just waiting, but this would push me over the edge.

There would be no choice but to BUY AN ANDROID!

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts