Zaccaria Pinball - update v3.9 [iOS/Android]

dagwood

Feb 2, 2013
Please oh please make it so that we can turn down those slings, I want play pinball not sit there watching the ball bounce from side to side.

dagwood

Feb 2, 2013
Sadly even at zero they still kick the ball around. We used to be able to do this a few versions ago, but it no longer works.

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
Sadly even at zero they still kick the ball around. We used to be able to do this a few versions ago, but it no longer works.

I have been experimenting and found you must hit restart for the custom settings to take effect. At 0% I get lots of dead bounces where the sling kicks but the ball just falls straight to the flipper. I find i get the best results at 5.50% sling force not too much where the slings just juggle the ball and enough to minimize those dead bounces. Give it another chance dag.

I feel strangely optimistic that atleast one more update is in the works with :cool: those transparent flippers hopefully and maybe even NSP just to close it out

Last edited:

74-89

May 2, 2014
I have been experimenting and found you must hit restart for the custom settings to take effect. At 0% I get lots of dead bounces where the sling kicks but the ball just falls straight to the flipper. I find i get the best results at 5.50% sling force not too much where the slings just juggle the ball and enough to minimize those dead bounces. Give it another chance dag.

I feel strangely optimistic that atleast one more update is in the works with :cool: those transparent flippers hopefully and maybe even NSP just to close it out

I'm strange AND optimistic but I gotta say, New Star's Phoenix ain't gonna happen. It's closed out!

Colored flippers would be nice, and lower slings tamed by about 50% is going to be pretty much necessary if they don't want to alienate new customers.

Personally, the graphic problems such as crooked or incorrect bumper caps or wrong inlane drops are driving me nuts to the point where I actually won't look at Space Shuttle or Winter Sports anymore, but that doesn't mean they'll get fixed.

I'm feeling weird ATM because I just spent 30 bucks for 10 TPA tables I don't really care about.

Actually, Farsight has a pretty cool bowling game I've been playing lately.

It would seem Cognac brings out the random in me.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
+1 to this feature request as well. HID support across all aspects of the interface would be great.

It is getting far to difficult to map it in the Shield Tablet controller mapping software.

Jamesac68

Aug 14, 2013
With the mobile pinball apparently ending/ended, any word on the PC version that was mentioned a few months back? I've never gotten along very well with touch-screen gaming and would love to play these tables with a gamepad.

Gorgias32

Jan 14, 2016
I am seeing a bug in Zaccaria on iOS, I have the gold subscription (and I love the game). But every time I get a score on the high score list, it is entered twice on the high score list. This is on all tables. I wasn't able to find any other forum posts on this. I have uninstalled and reinstalled and still have the problem. Is there a setting that could be causing this?

Dragonlibrarian

Jan 28, 2016
Update v3.9.1 will have a new switch in Settings menu that turns 'Ad for extra ball' on/off.

Glad this a thing, I was rather offended when I bought gold and kept seeing that, actually joined the forum to ask if something could be done about it (didn't notice the settings scrolled, derp)

I did also have a minor request, would it be possible to automatically have the proper number of balls for tables if your a gold member or have bought the extra balls pack? I'm not a fan of having 3 balls on a table designed for 5, or 5 on a table designed for 3 and manually switching gets a bit annoying.

*Edit* nevermind, didn't realize circus is the only 3 ball table. Could have sworn there were more.

Also, thanks for the great app. I just found out about this app last weekend and bought gold as soon as I could (also voted for you guys on greenlight) it's a great compliment to the Pinball Arcade

Last edited:

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
Please check the allignment of the inlanes and flippers on all tables. On some machines, with arcade flippers usually on the left side, the inlane and flipper are off just a bit making the ball jump unnaturally at the point where lane and flipper meet. This also causes a cradled ball to be flung outward when released. I have noted it on Mystic Star, Pinball Champ, Locomotive and others. I fell the arcade flippers should be the default in the PC version

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
Please check the tuning of all spinners. For me Cine Star and Clown work perfect. Some of the others the ball is not interacting correctly with the spinner

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts